Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
Threre is problem from beginning. I can't get out from club on a first Sunday. Nothing happens in a toilet and that is killing all scenario chain. I started the game five times and nothing changed

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Hi, I was passing by and I noticed that it's version 0.88, there's a multiple pentration tag and still no vaginal sex. is that correct?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
how do you get to room 7 at the police? time moves forward till 23.30 and he works till 19. is it a glitch? or did i miss something... have everything done besides that and the tea guy last quest

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Threre is problem from beginning. I can't get out from club on a first Sunday. Nothing happens in a toilet and that is killing all scenario chain. I started the game five times and nothing changed
That happened to me once, I had to restart the day and once I got there do the 3 drinks immediately.
The game might've freaked for some reason.
Make sure you wash your face first and all that.

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
i have a problem with doing lance part, everytime i go in to the police station the time automatically set to 23:25 which is a problem because i can't see lance at that time, anyone know how to fix this problem?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
i have a problem with doing lance part, everytime i go in to the police station the time automatically set to 23:25 which is a problem because i can't see lance at that time, anyone know how to fix this problem?
That's a new bug in this version, it's really obnoxious and I don't know how to get around it so I'm gonna wait and see if they put out a hotfix or something :T

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Dude the game has a cheat system.
Hit the Reset button at the main menu.
Or learn to edit it from the registry it's really easy.
Why are people so lazy? Jesus.

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
I started a new save and I'm stucked in the night club during the first time there. I drank twice, danced, and went to the toilet but I still can't leave and there's no new dialogues or options.

Reactions: redhand

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's been pretty slow, annoying and walktroughery to progress and find scenes last few patches.
Prison was a mistake in its execution, theres too many characters in the game. They should've had more focus on the Landlady Nina and her daughter.
Don't expect the games popularity go up anytime soon.
inse.png

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Is Trust level saving? Mine was seven, I reloaded the save and returned to one.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
That's a new bug in the latest version, nothing we can do about it right now since there's only one entrance in there.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes