Dec 9, 2018
hmmmm when I enter the police station the time forwards to 23:20 so I am never able to continue with Lance as this is outside of his office hours :(

BUG

btw what's up with her room changing decor all the time?

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2018
how do I complete the shopping day event? Oliver waits outside the shop but idk how to trigger it
same for the pregnancy quest. How do I complete it (I'm pregnant)

julia18

Jun 8, 2019
I am a girl and i really love this game, congratulation to the developer, it is amazing!!!
I love the immersivity, i play imagining to be her, well done!!! :)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
how do I complete the shopping day event? Oliver waits outside the shop but idk how to trigger it
same for the pregnancy quest. How do I complete it (I'm pregnant)
Hit the option to go inside without being seen and then interact with the clothes.
For the pregnant one talk to a male doctor and do the right dialogues.

Reactions: TootsiePootsie

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
hmmmm when I enter the police station the time forwards to 23:20 so I am never able to continue with Lance as this is outside of his office hours :(

BUG

btw what's up with her room changing decor all the time?
That's a new bug, someone earlier figured out how to mess with it on Cheat Engine.

Also her room just reflects her mood. If you're sad it'll be ugly for example.

Reactions: TootsiePootsie

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Everything seems to have been rewritten. I am stuck in the first club scene, it's after midnight and I cannot dance, I cannot buy drinks, I cannot talk to Eva, I washed my face, one bathroom stall is open and you cannot do anything in it, I cannot talk to the drug dealer nor the man in the bathroom. Cannot leave the club. Seems I am stuck.
Edit: also cannot wait, so the time is stuck at 01:10. Eva told me to wash my face; I did so. Bathroom stalls are occupied.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Everything seems to have been rewritten. I am stuck in the first club scene, it's after midnight and I cannot dance, I cannot buy drinks, I cannot talk to Eva, I washed my face, one bathroom stall is open and you cannot do anything in it, I cannot talk to the drug dealer nor the man in the bathroom. Cannot leave the club. Seems I am stuck.
Edit: also cannot wait, so the time is stuck at 01:10. Eva told me to wash my face; I did so. Bathroom stalls are occupied.
Yeah that happened to me too, only solution was to restart the day and hope it works properly.
It's just the fact that my agility doesn't go up when I run on the treadmill
Looks like this version has a lot more bugs than I thought initially. I don't think I can help with that, apologies.
You can edit your save file using regedit and make it higher if you need.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes