Insexual Awakening Mod (In development)

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
Hello everyone! There is this guy named wesambjusdem and he is making an IA mod that is going to be adding more content and characters (More leaning towards after you finish the game) There is the invite link if your interested. The profile picture of the server is a new character he made And he just finished making another character which is going to be a teacher If you want to see the other character look in the #general-nsfw chat on that discord server

I didn't post this under the Mods category simply because it's not a finished mod and I am not the creator nor the person that would be updating the thread and keeping up with everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Good afternoon.

I have been trying repeatedly to start playing even the early stage of Insexual Awakening, over ten times. Strive as I may, there is no way I can reach beyond the spot where I get to choose a name for the dame.
In my download, she is called Simone.

I am asked to give her a name, however. If I keep said name for her, I can't register the kept name. If I change names, I can't register either. Upon clicking to go further, the name kept or chosen disappears, reappears and back to the screen just before the name change. If the name is kept onto the next screen, hardly ever, there is a blue button on the lower right side that starts spinning on end and I am stuck once and for all.

How can pass this exasperating hurdle ? Either with controller, keyboard, or mouse ? Which button ? What key ?
Thanks for any help.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Good morning.
I eventually managed to solve that hitch by dint of much trial an error...There are four first names to be attributed, and the family's surname in the bargain. Thought it would never end.
No one need apply to help with this basic bothersome request. Thank you all the same to whomever had in mind to do so.

Have a nice day.