Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
or you can go super full sci-fi/fantasy mode and make the hero discover a magic wand/or a time machine that he uses accidently, which makes him travel to another dimension where all the stuff he did happened as well (incest, fucking everyone etc), but it's another world so the art-style is different, and BOOM, you just hire another artist to make the new art and there you go problem solved :) the game can go on

no need to thank me, that's normal
If you didn't read devs's Important Announcement Regarding IA in their blog then you should know that except changing the main artist devs have one big problem - recently it's became very hard to make any money with IA because of Patreon's politic against incest content. So they must run another project (Erolon) which needs time and efforts to run, but without Soapmonster keep making IA is simply pointless.
Btw, dev post that they'll add mod support which means you or anyone else will be able to add your content.

Thank you for the praise! We wanted to make IA as good as we could for our first game, and we feel good about what we achieved! Is there stuff we wish we could have added? Of course, but that can be said for any game people enjoy!

We're looking forward to releasing Soapmonster's final artwork update, and afterward we'll be working on mod support!
That's a good point - you can't develop game forever. I really hope that with mod support community enthusiasts will add all that they would like to see in the game as it was with Urban Demons and Chilly Mod.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Just find out that game is almost finished. Patreon! You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to support artists, not destroy them. You were supposed to bring balance to the adult games, not leave them in darkness.
revealed-your-opinion-is.jpg
So you are saying that Patreon itself is in a way the greatest troll dev of them all ? o__o a troll dev that doesn't even have its own content... Mind blowing !

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
View attachment 274807
So you are saying that Patreon itself is in a way the greatest troll dev of them all ? o__o a troll dev that doesn't even have its own content... Mind blowing !
Actually, that was a joke.;) I don't mean that Patreon is some kind of dev-trolls or troll-devs, just think that this quote may represent the opinions of some people about the new policy of Patreon.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Actually, that was a joke.;) I don't mean that Patreon is some kind of dev-trolls or troll-devs, just think that this quote may represent the opinions of some people about the new policy of Patreon.
What "new policy"?

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
What "new policy"?
This policy is not entirely new and it has been in effect for some time. Patreon just prohibits creators post any content with incest or beastiality and deletes pages of creators who don't follow these rules. Because of this many games like Summertime Saga now have incest patch without which "mom" became "landlord".

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
This policy is not entirely new and it has been in effect for some time. Patreon just prohibits creators post any content with incest or beastiality and deletes pages of creators who don't follow these rules. Because of this many games like Summertime Saga now have incest patch without which "mom" became "landlord".
Oh, yes I know what you mean, I thought that there was some "news" regulations about the subject on Patreon that I didn't knew but yes, same shit as ever

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Ya I know you were joking but there is some truth to it. Patreon is a site for artists and developers to share whatever kinda content they want to and then they go and put limitations on the kind of content based on guidelines from companies that actually handle the transfer of the cash.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Oh, yes I know what you mean, I thought that there was some "news" regulations about the subject on Patreon that I didn't knew but yes, same shit as ever
Funny thing that some incest and beasty content still exist on Patreon. Just find out about two games - Claire's Quest and Roundscape Adorevia - both have incest and beasty scenes and are updated regularly.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Funny thing that some incest and beasty content still exist on Patreon. Just find out about two games - Claire's Quest and Roundscape Adorevia - both have incest and beasty scenes and are updated regularly.
So was Bones tales the Manor but they eventually found out about it and put the chanell under review... best just hope the Patreon staff doesn't find those games too. they are really one sided when it comes to content like that... they will be nice and tell you they are considering letting it slide but I don't think I have seen even one game with loli/shota/bestiality/incest that wasn't asked to pack its bags and GTFO ! after a review.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
im holding my fingers crossed that the last update is some preg fuck cuz they gave impreg option to do or not do it that must mean something i want my perfect ending plz :D for the mom atleast thats my fafo
Yeah I would be really sad if they end the game without any pregnancy, atleast one character would be nice :'(

Reactions: Zeca Suez

gumi11

Dec 13, 2018
im holding my fingers crossed that the last update is some preg fuck cuz they gave impreg option to do or not do it that must mean something i want my perfect ending plz :D for the mom atleast thats my fafo
Yeah I would be really sad if they end the game without any pregnancy, atleast one character would be nice :'(
i mean just having a impreg option without any result is pointles in my opnion either you seed the deed and its shows or you dont :D thats what i alway say
Check:

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Yes, what the point to have a harem if you can't impregnate at least one of your waifu :D
there is a easy fix just lie about your game and have incest patch and cencor it and fixed patreon only cares what you advertise on the website thats all
It work with incest stuff (mom - landlord - mom) but don't work with beasty content, because dev need to put such scenes in game anyway. Also not all the devs, like Dr. Bones or Sex Curse Studio, want to use patch trick.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
So was Bones tales the Manor but they eventually found out about it and put the chanell under review... best just hope the Patreon staff doesn't find those games too. they are really one sided when it comes to content like that... they will be nice and tell you they are considering letting it slide but I don't think I have seen even one game with loli/shota/bestiality/incest that wasn't asked to pack its bags and GTFO ! after a review.
There are some pretty big games in Patreon (that just in case I won't name) that hasn't been touched even if them have a clear incest arc without the need of any patch, It's rare how the Patreon's radar works for this things

In another thread, someone said that someone else tried to start a campaing in Patreon and his campaing was denied because apparently Patreon will start a new page to support games and content including incest (and maybe rape, I'm not sure about this) very soon. I don't think they will include shota/loli, but hey, it's something

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It work with incest stuff (mom - landlord - mom) but don't work with beasty content, because dev need to put such scenes in game anyway. Also not all the devs, like Dr. Bones or Sex Curse Studio, want to use patch trick.
Someone in the Bones Tales The Manor thread suggested saying they are just people in Animal Costumes :ROFLMAO:
Fotunately the manor seems like it will be continuing even off of patreon.

There are some pretty big games in Patreon (that just in case I won't name) that hasn't been touched even if them have a clear incest arc without the need of any patch, It's rare how the Patreon's radar works for this things
*checks his PM's* ;) ... yes yes I wouldn't want you to rat out good games in public either. Never know who's reading.

Honestly think the ones that actually get reviewed by Patreon are the ones that someone douchely reports to them... just a few days before Oseo's page got reviewed there was a huge shitshow in the thread for "The Manor" Mods had to delete a lot of heated comments.

Reactions: Bazzkot

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017

In another thread, someone said that someone else tried to start a campaing in Patreon and his campaing was denied because apparently Patreon will start a new page to support games and content including incest (and maybe rape, I'm not sure about this) very soon. I don't think they will include shota/loli, but hey, it's something
Actually it's simple - some asshole report creator's page and then boom "This creator is under review". Saw this couple of times, when games has no incest/beasty/loli/shota content but have been reviewed for more than a week.

If it's true then that new page is "brilliant" idea! Since the start of the removal of devs pages for "bad" content, Patreon team literally kill more than dozen of nice projects. And now they want to make special place for them? That's funny.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Actually it's simple - some asshole report creator's page and then boom "This creator is under review". Saw this couple of times, when games has no incest/beasty/loli/shota content but have been reviewed for more than a week.

If it's true then that new page is "brilliant" idea! Since the start of the removal of devs pages for "bad" content, Patreon team literally kill more than dozen of nice projects. And now they want to make special place for them? That's funny.
They are loosing money too, I guess they are looking for the ideal way to keep those games without getting any issue. I tried to find that thread but I couldn't find it (I suck at searching probably)

Reactions: Bazzkot

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I just started this game on Android and on the first mini-game I figured this will be tough. I played the racing game where you have to press C to run. And I couldn't find or know how to do it.

Is there a way to do it?

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
They are loosing money too, I guess they are looking for the ideal way to keep those games without getting any issue. I tried to find that thread but I couldn't find it (I suck at searching probably)
I hope you're right, still I don't think they've loose so much money because many devs have preferred to switch their games to "game + incest patch" version. But if they'll open "special page" for incest and other content (though not loli/shota, this stuff will always be more than illigal) it will be good, at least some devs will be able to get money for their work.

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes