Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Also it will have mod support so I assume that would take them more time to work into the game without it bugging up all over the place. IA's always been a quality product wouldn't want the last version to be a buggy crapfest, just have to keep our patience and let them deliver a final polished product.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know if there will be more updates about this game? I would love it since it is one of the best I have played
Read the posts in the thread dude you can find the answer to your question several times just in the previous 2 pages of the thread. It was answered again just 4-5 posts before your post.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Well, the Patreon isn't for IA at the very least anymore. But thanks for the heads up. Been a long time since I've looked at the OP lol.
Ya... patreon's on a Hunt... so gotta Hide yo Kidz and Hido yo Momz and hido yo dogs too ... ... my poor attempt at making a joke about not putting shota/loli/incest/besty content in plain view on Patreon.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Well, the Patreon isn't for IA at the very least anymore. But thanks for the heads up. Been a long time since I've looked at the OP lol.
The patreon does contribute to whatever development is left for IA, Sex Curse just can't put IA on their patreon because the site now goes hard (kek) on shota/loli/bestiality content (for understandable reasons at least).

Reactions: Zeca Suez

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Hydroletzten Samstag um 01:22 Uhr

We have one more build with new artwork from Soap coming up

then after that we're planning on adding mod support to the game

Hydroletzten Samstag um 23:20 Uhr

It is getting closer, that's all I can say

Hydrogestern um 08:04 Uhr

and the update is coming! I know everyone has been waiting a bit longer, but Soap has been trying to establish his personal portfolio on top of getting the last pieces of art done, so that's why it's taken longer.

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes