affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Hydroheute um 07:01 Uhr

The extended delay for this final build has been due to us waiting for Soapmonster to complete the remaining art, which he has done now! (Originally only only piece of artwork was planned, but he created some additional Kira images for fun and on his own accord.) During the past month, Soapmonster has been working on other art so he can build up his portfolio and be able to transition out of IA smoothly. That's why there has been a longer waiting period for this next build.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Thank god F95 implemented the facebook status system because this day, 04/30/2019 it's for fucking sad reaction's only

Sex Curse Studio, thank you SO MUCH for everything you did until now, when I get some money I will totally support Erolon in Patreon even if I don't have any intention to play it

Username7

May 1, 2017
Probs it seems legit and i feel you man after all this time i feel the artist rushed it to the end and thats fine but giving kira the preg fuck scene and the rest of the girls just standing their kinda feels like a let down to fans of the other girls just a opnion
Funny you say that from what I understand the Kira scene was a parting gift from Soap and all they'd planned on for this final update was the epilogue image. Still a bit of a let down but it could have been just a glorified end screen after that wait.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I dont know what to think about that from 0.05 to final update it feels sudden...

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I dont know what to think about that from 0.05 to final update it feels sudden...
Sudden ?
Months of communication that this would be the last update because of said reasons and it's sudden :cautious:?

Haven't played the latest update yet, but downloading it right now.
Going to figure out how easy i could mod this game, because i really want to further the grandma's story : )

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Sudden ?
Months of communication that this would be the last update because of said reasons and it's sudden :cautious:?

Haven't played the latest update yet, but downloading it right now.
Going to figure out how easy i could mod this game, because i really want to further the grandma's story : )
I dont follow this game too closely, i just play newest updates.

Reactions: cooldude33

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
Overall, I enjoyed the ending. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't more pregnant sex, especially after all of the build-up. At least
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end, it is a fantastic game. Sex Curse Studio has done a great job with the game play and story. Soapmonter's art is top notch. I'm sad to see it end but I've loved every second of it. Part of me is really hoping that another dev. and artist will pick up the game once mod support is offered but it'll be hard to beat the original product.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
As we previously stated, the Kira sex scene was not planned by the team, Soap did it on his own, and so we decided to put it into the epilogue. DrX and I were surprised by the Kira preg art, as Soapmonster had expressed that he was feeling a lot of fatigue from doing so much art on IA. He pushed himself beyond his limit to finish IA, and we're happy he was able to give us what we planned along with a bit extra.

Username7

May 1, 2017
As we previously stated, the Kira sex scene was not planned by the team, Soap did it on his own, and so we decided to put it into the epilogue. DrX and I were surprised by the Kira preg art, as Soapmonster had expressed that he was feeling a lot of fatigue from doing so much art on IA. He pushed himself beyond his limit to finish IA, and we're happy he was able to give us what we planned along with a bit extra.
You guys honestly knocked it out of the park on this even under the circumstances seeing as you still gave us an ending a good ending at that even encouraging modders to continue where you left off. Which is more than most adult games get. Seriously the Abandoned tag on here has more games than the Unity tag and is 30 away form outnumbering the RPG maker tag.

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
You're all awesome and we're all incredibly grateful for the work you guys, especially Soapmonster, have put into this project.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'll be one of the first to say it:

I near on fuckin pray they make two sequels for this, or at least one. There is so much to do in the school setting and what with knocking the entire selection up, there is alot of shenanigans to get up to with family friends, nurses, doctors even and alot more. If they can find someone to do the art to the same level as Soap, make it a trilogy.

The last one would be with Nate being alot older and it's time for the only boy in the family to take the reigns, I say his son probably born from his sisters or perhaps his mother. Would be a great continuation to this story. All the other kids born would have been girls and that one child would be the new main character, and then it would go again except with alot more females to get it on with not counting the old favourites/prior characters :devilish:(y)

All in all though, it was an excellent story, one of the first games I actually ever started and waited for each update to. It was over too fast but heck it was a good run.
You can bet some of the idea behind the mods is to give the fans the capacity to cook up that kind of stuff on theeir own themselves.

is it moddable yet?
No, not yet, but in a few months i guess.

Reactions: ejmuerte
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes