Dec 25, 2017
oke im just gonna say it there is no sequal and chances that there will be a sequal are small to none atleast from the original creators the only thing you can look forward to is the mod thats being made for the game thats gonna add allot of new stuff for the game new characters and more expanded endings for evrybody execpt kira the big sister good day to you all
Is there a mod confirmed already?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Is there a mod confirmed already?
yes just look back in the thread there are links to the discord of the guy making the mod the first release will be about a student after that a teacher and after that i hope its more stuff for the mom as discussed she is a favo in the discord if nothing changes that will be the case after that i dont know :D

Reactions: Di.Vil
Dec 25, 2017
yes just look back in the thread there are links to the discord of the guy making the mod the first release will be about a student after that a teacher and after that i hope its more stuff for the mom as discussed she is a favo in the discord if nothing changes that will be the case after that i dont know :D
that teacher tho

Oct 14, 2018
Completed ? Dang I was hoping for some pregnancy stuff. I was sorta expecting it, cause of the situation with the girl in the public toilets and what she said. Oh well.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Completed ? Dang I was hoping for some pregnancy stuff. I was sorta expecting it, cause of the situation with the girl in the public toilets and what she said. Oh well.
there is a guy making a mod but dont exspect any preggo stuff from him for some while to be honest im not sure what they are planning behond a new student and teacher character its not sure what they will do i presume they might at more simone (mom) stuff with pregnant sex but who knows they are taking commisions so if you got cash they will make any scene you want if you have money

Oct 14, 2018
there is a guy making a mod but dont exspect any preggo stuff from him for some while to be honest im not sure what they are planning behond a new student and teacher character its not sure what they will do i presume they might at more simone (mom) stuff with pregnant sex but who knows they are taking commisions so if you got cash they will make any scene you want if you have money
Hmm, I guess that's something to consider.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a way to play this without any minigames? I just want to play through the story but every time I have to complete a minigame it completely stalls the narrative and takes all the fun out of it for me.

littleking

Jan 22, 2019
Is there a way to play this without any minigames? I just want to play through the story but every time I have to complete a minigame it completely stalls the narrative and takes all the fun out of it for me.
You could enable debug which gives dialog options to max increase points. I used to UnRen to do this.

Feb 4, 2018
Yep. I admittedly was surprised by the Grandma, but definitely not complaining. I was happy with this outcome.
Same here. The family dynamics are going to be very interesting. Nate is going to have a bunch of kids who are half siblings. And his mum is going to have his half sibling and son/daughter. His Gran is having a child AND great grandchild.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Also I love this game. Probably more than is healthy or normal. I’m one of the people that was “hyped” for each new relase

That said I think it’s fair to say this gams is dumb. Like it’s dumb that he fucks his entire family bits dumb that like almost nobody has any hangups about pedohilia. It’s dumb that two kids broadcasted sex live on twitch and nothing happened. It’s dumb that he acts like he doesn’t know what sex is in almost every route.

And yes, it’s dumb that he knocked up his entire family and we’re just gonna pretend like everything is fine.

Like this is a dumb game and the game knows it. So let’s not sit here and pretend like it isn’t.

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes