KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
wesambjusdemgestern um 16:59 Uhr

Everyone A small update for the upcoming big update, we have worked hard this past month or so, and we were planning on publishing it this week, but due to some personal stuff going on with both baz and I we have to postpone the release, don't be afraid of the bad news we will update you guys at the end of the week <3
I have met these devs and to be honest yes the art is good but you cant trust these guys and that coder is a scammer they promise allot of stuff then they dont do that stuff and yeah delays delays and that first release they wanted to do isnt even that big and to be honest i think most people want a more extend ending with mom and the girls and the preggo stuff instead of a new girl and a teacher character aka the ‘big update’ dont get your hopes up for this mod

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
I have met these devs and to be honest yes the art is good but you cant trust these guys and that coder is a scammer they promise allot of stuff then they dont do that stuff and yeah delays delays and that first release they wanted to do isnt even that big and to be honest i think most people want a more extend ending with mom and the girls and the preggo stuff instead of a new girl and a teacher character aka the ‘big update’ dont get your hopes up for this mod
You bitch a lot for someone that doesn't contribute in anyway. Spamming other threads with your preggo mom mod, calling people scammers just cause they don't make content that caters to your specific kink.
Have you ever tried making anything? It seems like all you do is complain and spam other threads, trying to push your pregnant mother fetish onto other people.
You need a fucking wake up call man, stop acting like some spoiled kid.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Damn that sliding minigame! I have never been able to play them :mad:
So the game is completed or not?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes