Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Are there really only 8 CGs in the Game based on the Gallery function in the MCs bedroom?
That is....not a lot per se.

A short trip to a Game I found years ago then ,)

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Are there really only 8 CGs in the Game based on the Gallery function in the MCs bedroom?
That is....not a lot per se.

A short trip to a Game I found years ago then ,)
Not really sure what are you asking but there are waaay more than 8 events in the game, if that helps you

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Not really sure what are you asking but you there are waaay more than 8 events in the game, if that helps you
Thanks for replying. I meant the CG (Events) recollection tab you can access at MCs bedroom. There you can only see 8 Pics with a big questionmark (not unlocked) on it. So I was wondering.
Normaly games show you all events in the Game with said mark on what is unlocked and what not.
But yes your answer did help. I will continue and see what will happen then.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Vazzer

May 11, 2017
Thanks for replying. I meant the CG (Events) recollection tab you can access at MCs bedroom. There you can only see 8 Pics with a big questionmark (not unlocked) on it. So I was wondering.
Normaly games show you all events in the Game with said mark on what is unlocked and what not.
But yes your answer did help. I will continue and see what will happen then.
There are 8 characters. There are several pages of scenes for each

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
wow so a dude is "seriously" working on a mod now ? awesome ! the teacher character looks pretty cool too. That's a good new

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes