Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Where is the mod that let's you skip the minigames? I thought it was in the OP. I didn't find it in the last 5 pages either

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Sex Curse Studio

Is there a possibility of continuing to Insexual Awakening?

Mfg Fluffy7
The original artist for the game has moved on from the project, and we have talked previously about the reasons why it would be difficult to continue developing IA, or a game similar to it.

Essentially it comes down to that companies like Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, etc. don't want to see games like IA getting support or funding. A lot of people blame Patreon for purging games like IA from their platform, but in truth it was due to pressure from Paypal and payment processors.

There's also the factor that there are people out there that really don't like games like IA, and they will actively make it as difficult as possible for the game to get support by reporting it.

It's unfortunate people can't separate fantasy from reality, but that's the current climate that we're in. And it doesn't look like it will be changing anytime soon.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
We still have a deep fondness for games like IA, and if somehow things change for the better down the road we would potentially consider making some sort of sequel to IA, or a game in a similar vein to it.

But as of right now that's not feasible. We're seeing more and more efforts being taken to prevent games like IA from ever starting up again. One of the ways this has been accomplished is by companies making it near impossible to promote and/or fund a project on various platforms. Even the U.N. is pushing for a bill to effectively make any loli/shota artwork illegal despite all of the counterarguments and backlash against them for it. All of these efforts create an aura of fear around artists and content creators. This in turn makes them stop creating content that may get them banned from their accounts that they worked so hard to build up.

What will be even worse is if artists, adult game developers, and the adult content audience become more willing to sacrifice certain fetishes if it means preserving their own content. Once that happens, the chances will be even less for a game like IA to exist.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, I'm not submitting my credit card info over the dark web for anything. You gotta stay at least a little above board if you want to make a living with this kind of project.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
The original artist for the game has moved on from the project, and we have talked previously about the reasons why it would be difficult to continue developing IA, or a game similar to it.

Essentially it comes down to that companies like Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, etc. don't want to see games like IA getting support or funding. A lot of people blame Patreon for purging games like IA from their platform, but in truth it was due to pressure from Paypal and payment processors.

There's also the factor that there are people out there that really don't like games like IA, and they will actively make it as difficult as possible for the game to get support by reporting it.

It's unfortunate people can't separate fantasy from reality, but that's the current climate that we're in. And it doesn't look like it will be changing anytime soon.
So then it would be ok for you neighbor/bestfriend to fantasize about your underage daughter or son and you wouldn't have a problem with that would you because it's just fiction all there doing is fantasizing.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
So then it would be ok for you neighbor/bestfriend to fantasize about your underage daughter or son and you wouldn't have a problem with that would you because it's just fiction all there doing is fantasizing.
Apparently, the question is for them so I won't answer in their name, but let me answer you what I would say if you ask me:

Yes. As long as your fantasies stay in you head and you don't put them to practice in the real life, you can think and fantasy whatever you want.

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes