Mod Ren'Py Completed Inside Jennifer - Walkthrough, Improvements Mod [Steam 2.0] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, allows to follow multiple branches and see all H scenes in one playthrough, see all the endings, unlocks gallery images/replays, makes a number of UI and functionality improvements, and a number of fixes.
Note: if you use mod menu choices, you can only see either all scenes or specific endings at the last part. There's an option to proceed normally, but it won't work correctly if you use mod choices.​

Updated: 2023-03-02
Game/Creator: Inside Jennifer / Inceton Games NTR
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: Steam 2.0
Game Version: Steam 2.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Compatible with scrappy's gallery mod.

Download

ANDROID 1
ANDROID 2

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, now I have an added incentive to play it. Not only does yours truly and the MC hold the same name, but now, got a mod to help me too. So, game on the list now. Thank you so much for doing this.

Reactions: LightmanP

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
FYI made a few small fixes where a mod option wouldn't show you all the scenes under some conditions, mod files updated.

Reactions: perseus420

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I installed your and scrappy's modes in Ep3 and now the code for bonus content doesn't work. I tried purity and Purity. They both are shown as wrong. Is this because of the mod?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Does the mod turn on all the variable associated with each choice, or are we just viewing them?
It's literally not possible to turn on all choice variables because they are smth like day1_choice = 1/2/3/4. I introduce my own variables to track if multiple options were chosen and adjust the code accordingly. So, your mod choices are tracked.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
It's literally not possible to turn on all choice variables because they are smth like day1_choice = 1/2/3/4. I introduce my own variables to track if multiple options were chosen and adjust the code accordingly. So, your mod choices are tracked.
Gotcha, just checking if paths would be missed by using the mod

Reactions: LightmanP

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
When you use this mod, she doesn't get the job unless youi go back to the decision to see both paths and just choose the one where she gets the job.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
When you use this mod, she doesn't get the job unless youi go back to the decision to see both paths and just choose the one where she gets the job.
You should play for a bit after the decision. It finishes the day on the non-job path and then goes back. I've found that to make most sense narratively.

Reactions: SoiCowboy
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes