VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Inside the game [v1.0 Fixed] [P_π]

1. 2.00 star(s)

PantsRats

Three minutes of an unbelievable plot hook with no character choices. If this was the opening scene for the game, I would be skeptical. Since this is the only scene of a game that hasn't been updated in two years, this is sadly a waste of time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tommy012

One of the most promising games in this platform. Most of the nsfw games are saturated by the usual pretty boy with milf kind of thing which is becoming very boring. This breaks the mold and shows the high class sexy woman falling for a disgusting homeless bum. Hope the developer carries this theme forward. Overall an excellent game so far imo albeit a little too short.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bagre1

i hav a feeling that this is gonna be a great one, the MILF is very sexy, she is nice, very naive and usatisfied wife that just got introduced into the horny world of the doublle life, no cuckhold but plain cheating. the ending of this game is what is gonna make me wait ansious for the next relase. i see an incest tag coming <3 im giving it 5 starts for for what i saw so far and what i see coming.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

Don't give 5 stars normally but damn... there only a few things to not make it 5 stars for me. so it derserves definitely 4 stars for me even there is still room for story. this is ofc a personal opinion, but there is nearly everything i want/like.

Pros:
    + amazing fetishes ( cheating, blackmail, old/young, curvy, tasteful girls)
    + really good quality
    + sexy girls
    + hobo
    + straight to the point
    + renpy
    + a bit of animations without wasting too much time on it
    + a bit sound without wasting too much time on it
    + choices
    + fially a daughter which has also curves AND looks more similar to her mother!!
    + sex positions: finally cowgirl. i miss this position in so many games getting more love. so many doggy-positions it gets boring to some point even its ofc still sexy.

Cons:

- no real cons beside - personally - i would LOVE to see the girls a bit curvier (you know a bit thicker thighs, a bit bigger boobs etc without exaggerating it, but i would definitely give the girls a tad bigger boobs, they have a great figure overall and even nice nipples - i also am scared sometimes cause of physics boobs could look a bit weird like the wife during getting out of her dress), i also am sad the version was so short xD but beside that: AMAZING!
    (-story?)

the hobo looks lke a real old, dirty, gritty, grumpy hobo. i look forward to the other outfits (but i already loved the style shewas wearing) and maybe even other hairstyles in the future?

yes maybe the blackmail was a bit too quick. but i like to see finally something what to expect in a game (there are only few who do this), and i like choices seems to go more extreme. so if you agree to something it can get really sexual: NICE!

i would love to see this game grow. and maybe just maybe you could make the girls a little bit more curvy.

ALSO: i love the hint that the daughter maybe meets the hobo too. and the very unique ending. which also delivers the feeling of a game which wants to get straight to the point with a very direct dialogue (and a bit of creative placed humour ;) )
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for is: B+

Pros:
    + Graphics Great
    + Characters Great
    + Long Play for First Release
    + Hot Scenes
    + Nice Story Start
    + Beautiful Female MC

Cons:
    - Waiting for next update

Conclusion:
    It was alot of action happening for the first release, the name of the story could be called Beauty & the Ugly or something like that,the scenes where damn hot, and a fine lady sucking off a Ugly old fart was hot as hell......
    The beginning started off at a fast pace, with alot more action the in games with 3 or more releases.
    What brings out this Game is that it breaks out of this "you have to be great looking to have great Sex" fairy tale.
    Hope the Dev brings out more like this, because I,m a fool for a story of wife cheating, and if the story is good,then count me in.

Overall:
    A Hot Story, Great Characters.
    Signed up right away on Patreon & hope he continues with his work,although he wrote this was a part time project.
    Definitely worth the Download.
    Good Job Dev.