VN - Ren'Py - Instinct Unleashed [Ch. 3] [Kind Nightmares]

1. 5.00 star(s)

nastyastefa

It's a great game. The main character is well worked out. The picture is good, the dialogues are cool. The presence of the Russian language is very encouraging. The variety of love interests is impressive.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jonte555

Story 10/10 great story with a great mc who you
    Can shape with your choices but only dominant
    So up my alley

Art 10/10 great art and mc looks hot and so other
    Love interests

Content 10/10 great 3 chapters is a short time

Dev 10/10 great dev who engages with members in
    F95 would like to support dev in Kofi or any tipping
    Platform

So all in all great game can't wait for next update

So play it avid reader.......
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hawkeye35

Great story, great characters. The MC is so cool, i love strong women with tats :) Keep going its soo good. Im loving it. Best futa story ever! The developer is talented. Can't wait until the next update! THank you!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

samhh

" Instinct Unleashed" stands tall among the plethora of adult visual novels (AVNs) with its unique premise and captivating protagonist. From the moment you delve into this immersive world, you're thrust into the shoes of a dominant futa character whose journey is as thrilling as it is sensual. The characters are well thought out and written exceptionally well.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

rkdsb99

Hell Ya Dev , After a long time i am playing one hell of a game with Futa MC and a solid Storyline . I hope you are not gonna abundant it in the middle . Keep up and the good work (y)(y)(y):love::love: . Just need some improvement in renders . I like the MC's Attitude . Thanks for this wonderful storyline .
  6. 5.00 star(s)

bigflippingyeet

as of Chap 2

GREAT FRICKING START HONESTLY

I'm in love with the story already, all these mysteries that are slowly appearing and ready to be unfolded. Definitely can't wait to see how it unfolds!

The characters feel really fleshed out to me, they all have a lot of depth and fit into the world seamlessly and nobody feels out of place

One thing that is definitely a highlight for me is the facial expressions. SO MANY FACIAL EXPRESSIONS!!!! They add extra depth to all the interactions and pair with the flow of the scenes really well

There are only a handful of actual H-Scenes at the moment but I liked them all and look forward to what's to come

All in all, a really solid project that I would highly recommend
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Ciaran8023

The writing is absolutely phenomenal. The MC is confident, caring and makes sure that every party consents with her dominance, while also being aware of her own shortcomings and flaws.

Every LI/character has very diverse writing and comes off as very believable, the sex scenes has some spicy writing aswell, the pacing is great and the overarching story is solid and makes me want to know more about it.

Just hard to say anything other than fantastic, truly. At first I was a bit apprehensive about the renders, but after just the first chapter, I can't see it using anything other than those renders.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Onimori

Great dominant futa mc, well written story, good music, lots of potential,
    would be even better without the whole there is a big bad city controlling antagonist thing, but that doesn't lower the rating for me as long the mc stays the dominant alpha futa causing chaos and fun,this series will be really enjoyable.

Edit: After playing till the end of chapter this isn't a game this is fucking art holy shit dude... as long you don't start rushing things make it a netoare game or try to end it this series will become a unforgettable favorite deserving endless support, alone the conversations between the characters is so well fleshed out, full of love and care,
    it makes one genuinely like and care about the characters~
    Btw my favorite characters as of now are Mc, Eva and Ashley~ (Though there is almost no one whose developement doesn't interest me, other than the antagonist and his goons obviously, states alot about the quality of the writing.)

Looking really forward to more hopefully you don't rush it causing it quality drop and or disappear all of a sudden, if I may recommend one thing that was a bit lacking then it's that there aren't enough sexual sounds during sex scenes, they should be used more repeatly to not cause the silent parts~
  9. 5.00 star(s)

DankMemesAndCreams

You can read some thoughts I had on the game here. Spoiler warning for events up to the end of Ch. 2.

Instinct Unleashed is about Jade, who was estranged by her family at a young age, reconnecting with her family and investigating some suspicious events in her hometown.

Game is at Ch.2 at time of review, which makes this one of the earliest reviews I've ever given for a game. To be succinct, Instinct Unleashed comes out swinging with likable characters, talented dialogue, and compelling erotica. The main character is particularly charismatic and fun to follow, and her seduction is believable. There is very clear talent not just in the writing, but also in the crafting of a visual experience; characters have lots of small changes of expression and body language in every scene that is missing from a lot of VNs that use the art as more of a background prop to the writing.

The sex here is predominantly dominant Futa on Female and I wager it will remain that way. The other primary kinks here are cheating and incest. There is only one character so far with a sissy/feminization storyline.

For a general audience, the artwork is not the best you'll find on the site in terms of model definition or animation quality, but I found it perfectly adequate. That, and knowing what you're getting into in terms of the kinks, would be my only caution. Otherwise, Kind Nightmares has knocked it out of the park so far and I hope to see it continue.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

SeductiveLlama101

This game is feels like a Jack Reacher knockoff, if the main character was a futanari. Which means this game is really good.

There are a few comments about the art style which does come off feeling dated when taken out of context, but I think special consideration should be paid to the use of character's facial expressions. This game has some of the most expressive characters I've seen, perhaps the most, out of any game on here. Yes including all those ones with the hyper fancy renders -- the creator of this game makes a lot work with relatively little, and the combo of that and relatively good dialogue makes this game work really well.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

NeoEros

Review for Chapter 2

(Good) Futanari-protagonist games are always the minority in the vast sea of AVNs, let alone the fact that they constantly get mixed up with trans-protagonist ones (THEY ARE NOT THE SAME). Even though you are lucky enough to find a decent one that has a solid story, the Main Character is constantly shrouded by insecurity, a trait that I don't particularly appreciate when playing AVNs because I tend to self insert a lot (even when I'm playing as futa).

So how are all these words related to my review of Instinct Unleashed? Because it has all three elements I really like in a futa-protagonist game:

1. A decent way to present the concept and manifestation of Futanari and its lore;
    2. A solid and engaging story that keeps you hooked;
    3. A "don't fuck with me" MC who is strong and dominant, but not arrogant, and someone you can relate to or even self insert even though you are not at all futa (lol).

I only write reviews of games that are still in the very early stage when 1) the game fucking sucks so I have to rant about it; 2) the game fucking slaps so I feel I need to voice my support especially when it comes to futa-protagonist games. Even though the render leaves a lot to be desired (to be frank, I hesitate to play this game because the render looks so-so, but I'm very happy I'm proven wrong after playing it because the story is just so good), the overall quality of this game is still very very impressive.

All in all, as long as you are not against futa MC (or very into this genre like me), I highly recommend playing this game as it leaves a very BIG impression on me. Looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds in future updates.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Lich-Lord457

I have played the first Chapter of Instinct Unleashed and I found it Enjoyable. I like that Jade is a surprisingly well-made character that is not tie in traditional styles of Futanrai. Jade is strong but realistic Character, who thinks about her actions and respect other characters if they are not rude or mean towards them. I found her a refreshing Futanarai protagonist who doesn't jump for sex within the first five seconds. They take their time to learn the person and is given the choice to ask them to have sex or not. I like her back stories and how it impacts her viewpoint. Also Like that she has a job a bartender. Also I like how the story explain how she is a Futanrai from Brith. I hope they will explain more in later chapters. I found this a good first taste of a good game. I can't wait for Chapter two and add the update to my review. Side note: I love the Jade give off Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher Games. (March 29,2024)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

junkgkj

The graphic style is a bit older compared to the futa games we have around here now, and there are a number of instances of clipping, especially with hair.
    Some exposition can drag on.
    And that's about it for the cons.

A strong, dominant dickgirl protagonist with a big ol' donger is right up my alley. A lot of futa/dickgirl games around now have an insecure protagonist so this is a nice change. However, it does stick with the common futa/dickgirl trope of today where the futa/dickgirl is feared/hated/ostrasized/etc.

I love me the three NTR's of hentai when in a futa/dickgirl/lesbian context. And this seems to be going a big Netori route.

To make this review simple, I'm looking forward to what happens next. That's what it comes down to, and that's why it gets five stars from me.
    What's going to happen with Bella? What's going to happen with her neice? Is she going to make Julie her little cock slut? Will Blair make a comeback? Will she take Lena? Will she get with her mom, sister and aunt?
    The virgin and pregnancy tags also have my interest pique, to put in mildly.

I'm looking forward to what this has to offer as it continues.

Chapter 2 Update
    Everything I've said and better now. This is a dope VN.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

kardol

• I didn't have high expectations from this AVN, the renders seemed pretty average, but my opinion quickly changed after I tried it
    • I really liked how the main character was written, she is strong and cool
    • Sex scenes are hot, potentially heavy netori content
    • The story is in its early stages, but the premise is intriguing. There is a secret, a family conflict, a possible betrayal, something good can be cooked from this

If futaMC doesn't bother you, definitely try it
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Bullfye

Brilliant storytelling , Very nice and hot characters specially the main one , Graphics are very cool that remind me of reading a comic , I am loving it so far, and curious on how you will develop the plot next , and this part is where I tend to dislike most plots but this one looks like its going in the right path , mainly cause main character is very well done and secondary characters are very nice and done carefully ... Futanari Protagonists usually are added around very common plots but this one seems to fit very well into the story , Some may like big arsenal in a Futa Character others don't but this one fit perfectly into her personality and body , other characters are very hot as well and not the usual super model body types but realistic for their roles , very cool character creation , what I ask next is for you to develop the plot carefully making this Protagonist even more interesting and in a even more developed hot story , not that it isn't now but usually the common mistake is to rush the story and make it ordinary and equal to so many others in this type of game, suggestion is not to drag the plot and not to make it ordinary but try to create unique story and situation for this character ... She is hot damn , very Hot and other characters are just very well done ... Resuming this game so far is just amazing to watch and play ...Well done .
  16. 5.00 star(s)

TsubameYui

Updated review for chapter 1:

This update came with a considerable amount of content, especially considering it only took 2 weeks to put out. The story is moving at a comfortable pace, with quite a bit of natural progression in this chapter. Not to mention several exciting lewd scenes, with plenty of fetish content. The story itself is very interesting, with lots of intrigue.

Lots of new characters introduced, and I love them all already! MC is still amazing, and staying true to her badass dominant nature. The girls(and soon-to-be girl, Sam) look fantastic.

The graphics still leave room for improvement, but still not bad for a new dev. The music and sound effects are excellent.

The English translation has been proofread, by me, so I'm too biased to judge it. I did miss a couple things, which happens when you're working without visuals for context. I'll make some revisions before chapter 2 comes out.

Again, I'd say this game deserves 5 stars. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend giving it a shot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This game has the makings of a real masterpiece. The graphics have considerable room for improvement, but not bad for a beginner. The story seems like it could be very interesting. Not a lot of characters just yet, but the ones we see are pretty and interesting enough.

MC is smoking hot, well-proportioned, jacked, and well-hung(maybe a bit overboard on the dick size). She is not a real futanari, as she only has male genitalia. Closer to trans than futa. She's very dominant and has a well-written badass personality.

Music and sound effects are good for a beginner dev. The extra effort to include them in their first project speaks highly of the developer's ambition.

The English is shockingly good for a Russian dev. It's far from perfect, but easily understood, and lacking many of the common mistakes ESL writers tend to make. The game would do well with a good proofreading, just to smooth out the rough edges, but it'd be an easy undertaking.

Overall, I'm giving this prologue 5/5 stars, because so far it is one of the best initial releases from a new dev I've ever seen. This game has tons of potential for greatness. Can't wait for the next release.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

DSTORQUE

[Prologue] You play as a jacked, hung futanari babe. You fuck chicks. You're mother and twin sister are probably next!

This is a very early version of the game, the prologue, so I won't be harsh when it comes to the amount of content. The content that IS here is not particularly well written, but the writing is serviceable and interesting enough to keep me invested.

The graphics of the game are okay. The MC is super hot and well defined, and the first chick at the bar is good looking (but not amazing imo). The sex scenes have multiple variations and choices to be made, and the dialogue during the sex is kinky and dirty!

The best thing that could improve this game would be better animations and graphics. That is something that can improve as the game continues with updates and the developer gains more experience.

I'm very happy with the start of this game. I hope it continues on as I would love to see more!