VN - Ren'Py - Instinct Unleashed [Ch. 4] [Kind Nightmares]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TsubameYui

Updated review for chapter 1:

This update came with a considerable amount of content, especially considering it only took 2 weeks to put out. The story is moving at a comfortable pace, with quite a bit of natural progression in this chapter. Not to mention several exciting lewd scenes, with plenty of fetish content. The story itself is very interesting, with lots of intrigue.

Lots of new characters introduced, and I love them all already! MC is still amazing, and staying true to her badass dominant nature. The girls(and soon-to-be girl, Sam) look fantastic.

The graphics still leave room for improvement, but still not bad for a new dev. The music and sound effects are excellent.

The English translation has been proofread, by me, so I'm too biased to judge it. I did miss a couple things, which happens when you're working without visuals for context. I'll make some revisions before chapter 2 comes out.

Again, I'd say this game deserves 5 stars. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend giving it a shot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This game has the makings of a real masterpiece. The graphics have considerable room for improvement, but not bad for a beginner. The story seems like it could be very interesting. Not a lot of characters just yet, but the ones we see are pretty and interesting enough.

MC is smoking hot, well-proportioned, jacked, and well-hung(maybe a bit overboard on the dick size). She is not a real futanari, as she only has male genitalia. Closer to trans than futa. She's very dominant and has a well-written badass personality.

Music and sound effects are good for a beginner dev. The extra effort to include them in their first project speaks highly of the developer's ambition.

The English is shockingly good for a Russian dev. It's far from perfect, but easily understood, and lacking many of the common mistakes ESL writers tend to make. The game would do well with a good proofreading, just to smooth out the rough edges, but it'd be an easy undertaking.

Overall, I'm giving this prologue 5/5 stars, because so far it is one of the best initial releases from a new dev I've ever seen. This game has tons of potential for greatness. Can't wait for the next release.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DSTORQUE

[Prologue] You play as a jacked, hung futanari babe. You fuck chicks. You're mother and twin sister are probably next!

This is a very early version of the game, the prologue, so I won't be harsh when it comes to the amount of content. The content that IS here is not particularly well written, but the writing is serviceable and interesting enough to keep me invested.

The graphics of the game are okay. The MC is super hot and well defined, and the first chick at the bar is good looking (but not amazing imo). The sex scenes have multiple variations and choices to be made, and the dialogue during the sex is kinky and dirty!

The best thing that could improve this game would be better animations and graphics. That is something that can improve as the game continues with updates and the developer gains more experience.

I'm very happy with the start of this game. I hope it continues on as I would love to see more!