Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
the scene does not come out, it only goes to Saturday
I played through the game from the time the path for Nate and Lena was selected to the error you mentioned 4 times on 4 different paths and never encountered this error on any of them if the game was started from the beginning as stated in the initial post, on my pages on SS and Boosty and on the game screen in the main menu.
Have a good day.

Tyl_Jayd

Dec 26, 2023
Hi there, just wanting to know if this game is primarily a harem game or can otherwise do a focus on just one of the routes and lock on from there? Thanks.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Hi there, just wanting to know if this game is primarily a harem game or can otherwise do a focus on just one of the routes and lock on from there? Thanks.
Pretty sure you can decline pretty much every available LI if you don't want to go through their route. Though I definitely would recommend going with the harem "route" as every LI brings something unique as a lover for Jade that the others don't

Tyl_Jayd

Dec 26, 2023
Pretty sure you can decline pretty much every available LI if you don't want to go through their route. Though I definitely would recommend going with the harem "route" as every LI brings something unique as a lover for Jade that the others don't
Technically you can, but basically you'll be missing out on a lot of content.
Thanks for the responses guys. That pretty much answers my question. :)

Lonestarman

Feb 20, 2018
I'm loving this VN, and hope you are well Kind Nightmares. I know its a spoiler but I'm really curious and have to ask, will Jade ever have sex with her mom?

dzeef1999

Aug 1, 2024
Chapter 7 was released on Monday, September 16 and is available for gold subscribers on my SubscribeStar and Boosty.
It will be available for silver subscribers tomorrow, September 23.
On Sunday, September 29, it will be available for Bronze subscribers.
On Monday, September 30, there will be a public release.
thats nice , thanks

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes