Seeking Insulting, demeaning, shaming dialogue

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Looking for games that has an MC express lewd misogynistic dialogue.

Examples:

Mc in Depravity. He treats Nicole like a slut, calls her a cumdump during the sex scenes. But he only expresses this emotion more with her than the other casts.

Mc in Restore your career. He demeans and belittles the whole cast.

Mc in Sol Valley. Mc calls the other women sluts, insults them, laughs at them, then fucks them.

Mc in the Tyrant. Mc slaps mom's ass then calls her a slut the first 10 minutes of the damn game.

These are just a couple of examples.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Why bother with games ... just read F95 threads; there's enough insulting, demeaning, shaming dialogue to edge into the next millennium.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Got some good ones for that.

iNSight of you: I doubt you'll find much better than this. The whole game is about degrading and corrupting MC's bitch boss. Their banter is frequently hilarious too.
Bitch Breaker: similar premise to above but more Akabur-like, unfinished though.
News Desk: This is much more subdued (still excellent maledom), but the theme is training and sluttifying a prim-and-proper alpha-personality newscaster and her frumpy feminist daughter.

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Got some good ones for that.

iNSight of you: I doubt you'll find much better than this. The whole game is about degrading and corrupting MC's bitch boss. Their banter is frequently hilarious too.
Bitch Breaker: similar premise to above but more Akabur-like, unfinished though.
News Desk: This is much more subdued (still excellent maledom), but the theme is training and sluttifying a prim-and-proper alpha-personality newscaster and her frumpy feminist daughter.
The man, the legend coming through! I honestly think I already played most of your recommendations. I have played all three. Great games that show that depraved dialogue I'm looking for. Thanks man

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Grolokk has tons of dialogue and situations with female characters being treated as sex objects, it's played for laughs but I found it a little too much. Then again, it's a sword & socery comedy about rowdy goblins so what do you expect.

School Conquest has hard maledom of slaves.

Enslaver (+ sequel), Panic Attack and Blackmailing the Family also have aggressive misogyny afaik, less familiar with them though. Panic Attack doesn't have a MC, but almost every male is a psycho rapist, so plenty to go around.