Daz Integrate character into a scene

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Hi.
I'm currently creating character for my game without problem, but I want to make a scene where u have 3 of my character. But i can't figure how to export a character and put in into a scene. I try save as figure/prop and save as character, but it doesn't save all the assets link to my character like the hairs, the clothes the shell and the gp genitalia.
1651427127536.png 1651427066046.png
If someone could explain me how to put this character in a new scene I would be grateful, thanks.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Save them as scene subset and use merge to load them.

Edit: Oh, and when saving as scene subset, only save what you want to save (the character in this example). Don't save environment/tonemapper options.

Reactions: KlerGames

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Save them as scene subset and use merge to load them.

Edit: Oh, and when saving as scene subset, only save what you want to save (the character in this example). Don't save environment/tonemapper options.
Thanks you it work perfectly now!!

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Nicke gave you a solid option. You can, as an alternative, save your figure/character and their wearables as a preset.

You can to File > Save As > Character Preset > Save it in a location of your choice.
Sames goes for the clothes/hair/jewelry/etc. File > Save As > Wearables Preset > Save in location of your choice.