Seeking Intelligent/Manipulative Female protagonist

Oct 15, 2019
Any female protagonist who uses sex as tool to manipulate people or use it to achieve goals, like a female reporter who sleeps with a business tycoon to get into his house and collect evidence against him, or an college student who have sex with her friend's boyfriend to break them apart.
It seems that all games with female protagonists are either good girl gone bad or the protagonist is a gullible idiot who is manipulated by others.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Mistress vs. Slave, one of the most sociopathic protags I've seen, though she's too proud to whore herself out as far as I played.

Star Knightess Aura has both the virgin do-gooder protagonist and her polar opposite as the deuteragonist (though you spend more time playing the former). Probably not what you're looking for based on the description but just thought I'd mention it.

Kingdom of Deception might be right for you, it's fantasy but also has a strong, smart protag that's no stranger to sex.

Though I haven't played it, Tomie Wanna Get Married sounds like it might fit the bill.

Reactions: superworld321

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Have you tried Demonheart ? it should also be around here somewhere.
You play as a female protag, your choices can be evil, good or in-between.
It's in a fantasy setting tho, medieval, some magic, demons etc.
I really recommend it, very well done, gorgeous artwork, high quality writing and captivating story with multiple endings.
It's a Visual Novel, around 15-ish hours ? reading time, maybe more.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Dilmur features a female MC that works as a part time detective who can suck and fuck to progress in an investigation (don't have to if you don't want to). She may not be the femme fatale you are looking for, but she certainly isn't a dumb slut MC. Additionally, a good amount of the lewd content is an optional side relationship with the father. Not sure if this makes you more is less likely to play, but the female MC is the initiator, which is another twist from the typical dumb corrupted bimbo.

Jessica O'Neils Hard News is a female reporter MC game. She is still kind of dumb at times, and some lewd scenes are due to gullibility, but at other times she uses her body to get information. Still fairly early in development so it is too early to tell if she will can continue on the path you want or be just be another bimbo.

For what it's worth Kingdom of Deception was the first one that came to mind for me, so I second that recommendation. I have only done one play through of Tommi Wanna Get Married but the MC is incredibly dumb for me so I would probably skip.