Seeking Interactive fiction/choose your own adventure with long uncensored stories

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I am interested in finding choose your own adventure-type stories that have sufficient content that I won't run out of things to do very quickly. These could be text-based games or they could be visual novels, or chyoa-type stories, it doesn't really matter. I am looking for stories where my character has the freedom to do whatever makes sense in the context of the story and it isn't arbitrarily blocked because Patreon or some other such outside party had some rule or another that interfered with the natural direction of the plot.

I was reading stories on chyoa, and some of those are quite good, but I ran out of stories that meet my interests and the ones that I liked aren't getting updated fast enough to be relevant. I found some stories on editthis that seemed like they could be interesting but large portions of those stories seem to have been deleted or something so there doesn't really seem to be much there in terms of content. It is not very interesting if every choice I make results in a dead end. I liked playing games on f95zone, such as Incubus City, because they are a similar premise but unfortunately I seem to have run out of content.

I am most interested in having freedom of choice in what direction I take in the story. I like having the option for my character to be a hero or a villain or something in between. I like to play as a straight male protagonist in stories like these and to have the option to do things in the story that would be awful in real life such as rape, blackmail, slavery, etc. but it is most interesting if other routes are available too so that I can choose for my character to be decent if it suits me.

The more options that are available the better.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:

KNOCK!

Jun 15, 2020
AI Dungeon is strictly text based interactive fiction, but allows you to do literally anything. I will say it takes some knowledge to get the best out of it, but it can suit any taste that you have (and it's pretty much endless content-wise). There are tons of NSFW prompts and tips people have shared online or you can create your own stories. It's really good for helping to write your own erotica. At least that's what I use it for. (P.S. It's free.)

1597835196542.png

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I have the goal of developing a game that matches this description. Unfortunately, I have just started development and I'm currently working on a demo, but I have done the bulk of planning the narrative. I suppose I will post an update when I release something.