Mod VN Others Interactive Masturbator (The Handy) for all games!! Hands-free FAP. do you want it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gloomy.Adler

Dec 31, 2018
Hey everybody, how are you all doing?
I'm a developer and I'm thinking about creating a plugin that allows any nsfw game developer to make their game interactive with 'The Handy' (a male automatic masturbator, that simulates sex).

For example: In a Visual Novel game. When starting the game, the player is asked if he wants to use 'The Handy' during the game. If the player accepts, in the sex scenes, the device will follow the movements of the scene, simulating the sex for the player. It will also work in other types of games.

In Visual Novel games or games with non-customizable scenes, the game developer creates the movements for the scene as it is done in interactive videos, with a slides interface. In the case of games with customizable scenes, the character movement parameters would be synchronized with the movement parameters of 'The Handy' device.

I want to make the plugin so that it is easy to apply in all games, with an installer, and an intuitive interface for creating scripts (scripts = the device movement in the sex scene) for the scenes.

This will be very innovative and enjoyable for our games. It's an idea that I personally love, but I want to know the opinion of the community.

so, what do you think?

TheHandy_700px_500px_72dpi-1170x658.jpg

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Just wait until there is a "virus" released that causes the machine to break your dick.

What a world, now we have to avoid a virus from the real life partners and a virus in our virtual sex life.

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
These types of games and mods are very much becoming a thing.

Nudica is developing a game called Lustbound currently in addition to mod packs they already offer based off other games.

And the scripting community for sex toys over on eroscripts is doing some incredible things too. This one is a cock hero style game, currently supporting only The Handy male sex toy. (May need to create a free account to see link). I HIGHLY recommend trying it if you own the device.

regina12

Jun 29, 2022
As a owner of such device I could say that any integration with games/movies is a blessing. Also if anyone is worried about "destroing their cock" you can always pull a plug on it ;)

Reactions: Fiah-crotch

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
A couple more game integrations, early stage here…

Could see this getting really popular honestly.

and of course one for Fallen Angel Marielle, which makes the game a lot HARDER to play, ha.

Last edited:
Reactions: grisax

doublevr

Nov 6, 2018
It's a perfect tool for scripts. Make sure to try some edging videos

DeZaA

Jun 9, 2017
Did you make any progress on your project ? I'm very interested as a owner of a Handy ! I wish I could help buy I have to learn how to code I guess...

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
I would be interested to know too. I feel like this site is going to start needing a tag for Teledildonics / cyberdildonics / smart sex toy integrated games.

I thought it was awesome seeing a new high quality game like "The Genesis Order" support smart sex toys like the Lovense toys, just makes me sad because TheHandy is waaaaay better and can't use it on that game.....yet =P

swansong1983

Jan 27, 2020
I would be interested to know too. I feel like this site is going to start needing a tag for Teledildonics / cyberdildonics / smart sex toy integrated games.

I thought it was awesome seeing a new high quality game like "The Genesis Order" support smart sex toys like the Lovense toys, just makes me sad because TheHandy is waaaaay better and can't use it on that game.....yet =P
Same. I messaged NLT to see if they can give out the api to try to integrate but have gotten no response yet

Reactions: imdamann88

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Same. I messaged NLT to see if they can give out the api to try to integrate but have gotten no response yet
Anybody can use the Buttplug API to add sex toy support, it supports almost every toy on the market including all Lovense toys. The Lovense API is closed off and you have to apply for a developer account, Lovense is paying various devs to integrate it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote