Interest in a corruption themed game

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I'm currently making a corruption themed game for myself, but I am considering releasing it to the public, and I'm checking to see if there would be any interest in it.

The core idea/goal of the game is that you will be corrupting women into your succubus slaves, and eventually take control of more territory and corrupt more women. The game is made in rpg maker mv, and the character and scene CGs are made with my own original characters I created in koikatsu. There are 12 planned characters to corrupt, with potentially more if I get any ideas I want to act on. The story I have planned for the game will mostly be linear, with moments where you can explore and do side quests. Although that can change depending on the feedback I get, and if I come up with a better Idea before I get too far into development. The gameplay won't be too focused on combat, but it will be on slowly making and observing changes in characters and the world until you have control over each of those things. Exploration is also somewhat of a focus, since there will be many dynamic changes to the world and characters based on your progression with corrupting the characters, and the choices you make during certain quests.

I would need to do a lot of editing to the game in order to make it suitable for a public release, but I can have it done in 1-2 weeks if I believe there is enough interest to warrant it. Currently, one character's corruption is complete, with all of her generic post-corruption events complete.

I'll try to answer any questions about it. I have also included some screenshots of some of the content already in the game.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think i know at least one guy who will be interested. :sneaky::coffee:
Corruption is pretty common and fairly popular theme so you will always find interest if the game seems like some effort was put into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Link11