Interesting Game to Watch For

klivel

Aug 9, 2017
Happened across a new game I think looks pretty promising from Noxious Games (general hentai games, haven't seen them on here that I've noticed. Info is at , and if no one beats me to it, I'll snag the demo. Just thought others might enjoy the idea of it. Seems like an interesting approach to me, though it isn't a game built around high end graphics.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Sounds like it's one of those few games where sex is a punishment system... As in, losing during game play is how you open up erotic content... Sounds like an interesting arcade style game, but not a style of erotic game that I'm into playing...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Sounds like it's one of those few games where sex is a punishment system... As in, losing during game play is how you open up erotic content... Sounds like an interesting arcade style game, but not a style of erotic game that I'm into playing...
Very common in Japanese ryona games. Sounds like this one differs in that it has a death-based progression system a la Rogue Legacy. Shame about the chibi (?) artstyle though.