Mod Ren'Py The Interim Domain - Multi-Mod [v0.24.0] [LightmanP]

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, gallery unlock button, an option to see multiple scenes at once, use keyboard numbers for menu choices, "q" to hide the quick menu, name saves, and other UI options (Textbox Transparency, Text Size sliders, alternative font option, simplifies the quick menu).​

Updated: 2024-04-22
Game/Creator: Interim Domain / ILSProductions - -
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: 0.24.0
Game Version: 0.24.0
Language: English
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
-

screenshot0002_mini.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Interim Domain [v0.02.0] [ILSProductions] + LightmanP's Multi Mod

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in early access. I will update the OP 24h after the game's updated on F95.
  • Mod updated to game version 0.02.0.
  • Added an option to see all scenes during the first sequence choice.

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, an option to see multiple scenes at once, use keyboard numbers for menu choices, "q" to hide the quick menu, name saves, and other UI options (Textbox Transparency, Text Size sliders, alternative font option, simplifies the quick menu).
Planned: gallery unlock.​

Updated: 2022-06-18
Game/Creator: Interim Domain / ILSProductions - -
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: 0.03.0
Game Version: 0.03.0
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Changelog:

Please update your mod for v. 0.04.0!! :)

Reactions: LightmanP

Riptide

Aug 17, 2016
Playing 0.04 with this mod, any time I select an option that says "Mod" after it to do multiple actions it doesn't actually do that, it just does the first action.
Edit: Just to note that it's still really useful to have the outcomes, so I'm appreciating having it!

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in 24h early access. I will update the OP afterward. Enjoy!

Changelog:
  • Mod updated to version 0.05.0.
  • Added gallery unlock button
  • An option to see all scenes in the new update.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Playing 0.04 with this mod, any time I select an option that says "Mod" after it to do multiple actions it doesn't actually do that, it just does the first action.
Edit: Just to note that it's still really useful to have the outcomes, so I'm appreciating having it!
Works fine for me, not sure what the issue for you is. Would help if you provided a specific example.

Reactions: Punto

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so I'm playing the latest version without the mod (It's out of date). I then load a recent save from the last version, and while playing my game it randomly reverts to the game menu.

I really don't want to start the story over again, but I can't play this version from my previous saves. Anyone else having this issue?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
OK, so I'm playing the latest version without the mod (It's out of date). I then load a recent save from the last version, and while playing my game it randomly reverts to the game menu.

I really don't want to start the story over again, but I can't play this version from my previous saves. Anyone else having this issue?
Try another save (quick, auto ones) or wait for the mod update. Modded saves are not always compatible with non-modded game depending on where you save, what changes there are, etc.