Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Has this mod any erotic sounds or only music?
Hi. The original Mod up to v0.7 had that. But with v0.8 I unfortunately could not do that anymore and stopped it (and the full ingame music integration too). That would have "killed" me because of the really big update back then.

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
View attachment 1139899

July 18, 2023
The Mod for the game Intertwined is stopped.

Have to admit I lost the interest here to continue.
The dev Nyx is definitely against Mods...

Info: so far there is still the WT Mod from scrappy available here.

well .. who cares if she is against MODS .. its not like she is the one who is playing .. its us ..
when she plays the game then she can play it without mod as she want .. but its not her problem how players gonna play

im not gonna just waste my time going around with no idea where to go or what to do .. & make choices that can lead me to ( ruin the story , wrong path , accident NTR , missing some scenes , bad ending , or reload the game over & over ) ..

i simply just want to enjoy the story without challenges until the ending .. and then move on to the next game .. and that's not gonna happened without MOD .. you didnt need to abandoned the MOD just because of her bro :(

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
While i get how you feel, i hope you have a change of heart Koga3, your mod was really useful.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I understand when some dev hates modding or cheating their games. But when you made like million possible branches and outcome with the choices, I don't think a little modding or cheating is a big issue. Not everyone willing to pour hundreds of hours into the game just to check out where every choices lead. :unsure:

Reactions: LSC82 and Mario4don

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
While i get how you feel, i hope you have a change of heart Koga3, your mod was really useful.
Since I got some pm's I did now a "quick and dirty" Mod update to be at least compatible to the new v0.11 release. Added a new counter (Alexis beach) and updated the gallery unlocker). Hope it's working.
Since it's not interfering with the game files it maybe could be compatible to a possible WT Mod update from scrappy, too.

Edit Aug. 26, 2023
Updated the Mod/port for the new bugfix game version v0.11.2
I moved the Mod post now to the Mod main page back again.

Old Mod post (the outdated download links are removed):

Mod with cheat/info screen/gallery unlock/music player:
Download Mod only v0.11aCheatMusic (~83MB)
Pixeldrain - MediaFire

Info about the Android port:
I tried again an Android port for the game. Included is the game patch from today (Aug. 20). But be aware that:
- I only did a quick check for it
- any old port from me must be uninstalled first (I had to change the RenPy version)
- old saves prior v0.10.5 are not working in this new game version v0.11 anyway, don't use them

Android port from the game high compressed
with integrated Mod v0.11CheatMusic (1.8GB)
Pixeldrain - MediaFire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics of the Mod:
Intertwined_CheatMusic_01.jpg Intertwined_CheatMusic_02.jpg Intertwined_CheatMusic_03.jpg Intertwined_CheatMusic_04.jpg Intertwined_CheatMusic_05.jpg

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Since I got some pm's I did now a "quick and dirty" Mod update to be at least compatible to the new v0.11 release. Added a new counter (Alexis beach) and updated the gallery unlocker). Hope it's working.
Since it's not interfering with the game files it maybe could be compatible to a possible WT Mod update from scrappy, too.

Download Mod only v0.11CheatMusic (~83MB)
I think i'm not alone in saying thank you Koga, you rule (y)

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017

all bow down to Koga our one and true savior for this game. *bows before koga*

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

Thank you Koga, Mod Master

the_needlesss

Mar 8, 2022

Hey, is it only for me or the walkthrough isn't working here?
I see the mod settings with dialogue box settings etc. But the points arent showing :(

Reactions: Mihawk_80

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I see the mod settings with dialogue box settings etc. But the points arent showing :(
The mod has no walkthrough.
As for the game points, you have to activate that while playing. Get into the mod menu by pressing the button "Mod Menu" at the buttom.

Reactions: LSC82 and KoGa3

the_needlesss

Mar 8, 2022
The mod has no walkthrough.
As for the game points, you have to activate that while playing. Get into the mod menu by pressing the button "Mod Menu" at the buttom.
aww i see. well for me i don't even have the button mod menu in the game, only in Preferences section and there are only dialogue box options, maybe something is wrong but ehh without walkthrough i don't need it anyway probably. thanks anyway

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
As J.R. already said my Mod has no WT anymore, you have to wait for scrappy to update it.
To get to the "full" Mod menu you have to open it in the game here:
screenshot0001.png
Info: you also can use the shortcut "Shift" + "k" to access the Mod menu, too.

screenshot0002.png
Info: the Mod button in the game preferences only shows the basic Mod settings since in RenPy games in that pref. menu you can't set certain variables for games.

Reactions: doujin1

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Info Aug. 20, 2023
Since I got quite some pm's/requests I did at least a quick Mod update
to be at least compatible to game version v0.11 again, available
here
Edit: I tried now an Android port for the game with my Mod included, too

[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot!!

Reactions: KoGa3

kakarotaya

Aug 14, 2022
the previous versions used to have those erotic sounds, is that no more the case with this update? this game feels bland without those

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes