Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
Thank you!

About the audio: I tried to explain that already in the last game update where I kinda stopped that. The short form: The game update v0.8 was really huge (well, v0.9 isn't small either...) - unfortunately way too big for me for a "full" Mod with music/audio anymore. That would have probably taken me weeks to do it - and had to set all my other Mods on hold in the meantime also. That' s what I didn't want to do.

Well, that doesn't mean I won't be tempted again at some point to continue. But unfortunately at the moment rather not. I have now less free time because of a second job and therefore also less time for my Mods in general also.

But as the saying goes: Never say never...
Hey Playing this game from start for the first time the last few days, I can 100% say that the audio facter was the best thing about my enjoyment, its the main reason i did not use the scrappy mod, please keep it going beacuse it makes all the difference for me.
Also I note what you said about the file size, but this should not be as big and issue as you think: You have already put together the main body of audio, you dont really need to keep adding new music, but instead just reuse the many you already have in the library, because its more about sound placement within the story to emphasise the emotional aspect of the particular scene being played, this is whats dont in must cases and then limits the need to add extra audio except in the few cases where you feel you must add new audio because you dont think you have the particular audio you need in the labrary yet, you should reuse audio way way way more then this, dont make work for yourself then needed like i already said you have dont the hard part already, the jukebox is one thing but the overall emotional soundtrack that shows the player the context of the secene is another, shot i be happy or sad, is this bad or good. somtimes its hard to tell just from reading alone, this is why your audio is so important!!

P.s sorry for any typos haha

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey Playing this game from start for the first time the last few days, I can 100% say that the audio facter was the best thing about my enjoyment, its the main reason i did not use the scrappy mod, please keep it going beacuse it makes all the difference for me.
Also I note what you said about the file size, but this should not be as big and issue as you think: You have already put together the main body of audio, you dont really need to keep adding new music, but instead just reuse the many you already have in the library, because its more about sound placement within the story to emphasise the emotional aspect of the particular scene being played, this is whats dont in must cases and then limits the need to add extra audio except in the few cases where you feel you must add new audio because you dont think you have the particular audio you need in the labrary yet, you should reuse audio way way way more then this, dont make work for yourself then needed like i already said you have dont the hard part already, the jukebox is one thing but the overall emotional soundtrack that shows the player the context of the secene is another, shot i be happy or sad, is this bad or good. somtimes its hard to tell just from reading alone, this is why your audio is so important!!

P.s sorry for any typos haha
Thanks. Actually I already do that in my Mods. I have "music themes" for characters or moods. And of course I re-use the tracks. Some actually quite often.

A little info why I stopped the audio integration for now: usually game updates like Rebirth / Taming of the brat etc have about 2000 lines of code, short ones like Oh Daddy ~1000. Normally doing a Mod with audio integration for such games it takes approx. 2 hours per 1000 codelines (depends also of the compexity of the game or how many Mod functions I integrate). Well, the EP8 update from Intertwined had ~16700 lines, even EP9 had again ~8100.....

Last edited:
Reactions: budgierless

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
Thanks. Actually I already do that in my Mods. I have "music themes" for characters or moods. And of course I re-use the tracks. Some actually quite often.

A little info why I stopped the audio integration for now: usually game updates like Rebirth / Taming of the brat etc have about 2000 lines of code, short ones like Oh Daddy ~1000. Normally doing a Mod with audio integration for such games it takes approx. 2 hours per 1000 codelines (depends also of the compexity of the game or how many Mod functions I integrate). Well, the EP8 update from Intertwined had ~16700 lines, even EP9 had again ~8100.....
Yes i noted that's the way you use audio which is awsome, but i like you pointed out is alot of work, what i'm suggesting is for a more lazy approah, like letting a song play longer for the majority of scene to emphasise the general vibe and not so much the particular moments of emotional expression except where is it really needed for impact.
That way we as users can still get to appreciate a general consept of the authors vision without have to guess as much as to how we SHOULD be asscessing whats going on, think of it as giving a glue to context.

but no pressure. I really appreciate what you have done already.

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
Windows is immediately removing the file after download as a Trojan.
Maybe it's false positive, but I never had this problem after downloading x files from f95, I won't risk it.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
The mod doesn't work for me boss....it doesn't not show colors on the choice or on mod menu to activate the walktro.(i have chet menu but thats is all)
Maybe it is me but it skip some scenes (the mod)

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The mod doesn't work for me boss....it doesn't not show colors on the choice or on mod menu to activate the walktro.(i have chet menu but thats is all)
Maybe it is me but it skip some scenes (the mod)
Hi.
- The Cheat Mod (v0.9Cheat) has no walkthrough function. But you can use it at the same time with the walkthrough/gallery Mod from scrappy.
- Or you can use my "big" Mod with audio AND walkthrough (the v0.9.1AudioWT), there you can also turn it on/off in my Mod menu, too.

Reactions: Leox1x
Jun 6, 2018
Hi. Can you please try to re-download the cheat Mod again? I uploaded it today with a different compression rate, maybe this helps for the false positive alerts.

hey man, though I got Trojan while downloading only the cheat mod, I didn't get any notification from Defender when I downloaded the Audio & Cheat mod file together.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes