Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Why don't you read previous comments? It explains everything.
I read the previous comments, they dont answer my question, or i am just missing something. Story wise, i dont see why kissing her would stop her route, unless you are also involved with Alexis. So I was asking how it ends if you kissed her, or how its different from being on her route successfully.

Thanks for the not so kind reply though ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I read the previous comments, they dont answer my question, or i am just missing something. Story wise, i dont see why kissing her would stop her route, unless you are also involved with Alexis. So I was asking how it ends if you kissed her, or how its different from being on her route successfully.

Thanks for the not so kind reply though ;)
Nah, you didn't read shit. So, let me explain to your lazy ass.

It doesn't end anyone's path unless your points are low. It was marked that way previously due to how the main game script was written at one time, so now KoGa3 either needs to redo the entire mod from scratch or drop it.

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Nah, you didn't read shit. So, let me explain to your lazy ass.

It doesn't end anyone's path unless your points are low. It was marked that way previously due to how the main game script was written at one time, so now KoGa3 either needs to redo the entire mod from scratch or drop it.
look at you, so angry :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the info

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Nah. Not angry. That's just me. It's why people say I'm an asshole. I'm old, gruff and to the point. I always say what I mean and mean what I say.
ah, gotcha. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I understand the frustration of people asking questions about something that was already just stated. I did read your posts, I wasnt lying, i just must not have understood the part about it not actually ending the path, just losing points.

Either way, thanks for the clarification.

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
Hi.
- The Cheat Mod (v0.9Cheat) has no walkthrough function. But you can use it at the same time with the walkthrough/gallery Mod from scrappy.
- Or you can use my "big" Mod with audio AND walkthrough (the v0.9.1AudioWT), there you can also turn it on/off in my Mod menu, too.
hi, where is the walkthrough/gallery mod from scrappy? it is not listed under the game thread
edit: nvm found it

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note:
I've finished the change of the choice recommendations for the "old" game episodes 1-7 now and already uploaded the new Mod version for it (the Android port with that Mod integrated will hopefully follow soon).

I did a quick check through the game with the new Mod, but there will be most likely some bugs/typos. Hopefully not too many...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Short note:
I've finished the change of the choice recommendations for the "old" game episodes 1-7 now and already uploaded the new Mod version for it (the Android port with that Mod integrated will hopefully follow soon).

I did a quick check through the game with the new Mod, but there will be most likely some bugs/typos. Hopefully not too many...
I'll give it a go, bro and report back. Need a restart anyway. Thanks for all the work you do for us. You're awesome.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I only need the music. not the other features. is it possible? which files I need to copy for that
Hi. If you mean the track files they are stored in the folder "...\Intertwined-0.9-pc\game\music\". In the Mod itself the music feature is "combined" with the others including the walkthrough since it's also in the script files integrated. Well, so far the Mod is still "up to date" for the latest game version v0.9.2. And in the future maybe I do a Jukebox player only version here like in some other Mods (e.g. Single Again). We will see.

• Hey there
Reactions: Conor Adams

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
And in the future maybe I do a Jukebox player only version here like in some other Mods (e.g. Single Again). We will see.
+1 for the Jukebox only version. At this point I don't even care about the WT, I can probably use the Gallery mod for any scenes I missed. But the game is kind of creepy without any music and the Jukebox, even if you have to chose the song manually would be a great QOL improvement

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
koga always saves the day when he music-ed up good but silent games
actually made the mood better
wish u didnt cut the support right before the juicy school trip part

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info: I'm not at home a few days. Since the I-net there is limited and the game itself is probably quite big I can't check the game for my decision to continue or not. Will have to postpone that to the next week(end).

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Info: I'm not at home a few days. Since the I-net there is limited and the game itself is probably quite big I can't check the game for my decision to continue or not. Will have to postpone that to the next week(end).
Uncompressed game is over 12GB so enjoy a few days off and check back next week. (y)

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Seems she's messing now with choices/game points again:
"Just a heads up. I'm doing that already for other choices.
Sometimes giving you points and later you'll lose them and more,
meaning the "negative" route was actually the better one to pick. Yes, I'm mean, I know.
So don't just follow a walkthrough or mod blindly, trust your gut in some situations!"

This game is getting more and more a "fuck you" for me.
With this post it seems she doesnt like WT/Mods now also...
It sucks when devs start acting like cunts.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes