Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi there, wanted to ask about variables shown in dialogue options (like +2 Alexis), i remember that in previous versions they were there, but not in this version, is there a way to show them or is it completely gone from this mod?
Hi. As above said from J.R. that's stopped from me. I recommend to try the Mod from scrappy here, he actually updated his Mod yesterday. And I also updated my Mod even a few minutes ago and made it compatible to it so you can install both at the same time.

dart9111

Apr 18, 2021
Hi. As above said from J.R. that's stopped from me. I recommend to try the Mod from scrappy here, he actually updated his Mod yesterday. And I also updated my Mod even a few minutes ago and made it compatible to it so you can install both at the same time.
ok, thank you very much

dart9111

Apr 18, 2021
Hey, another question here, i've just merged your mod with scrappy's, but music only plays in menu when i start the game then it stops completely, only plays if you do it manually from mod menu, is it just for me or is it bugged?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey, another question here, i've just merged your mod with scrappy's, but music only plays in menu when i start the game then it stops completely, only plays if you do it manually from mod menu, is it just for me or is it bugged?
No, that's not a bug. That's unfortunately, like my WT, also stopped because of the game rework. I actually only made the second Mod variant with the tracks for manual playing because I got asked for it. I would have otherwise only made the cheat Mod anymore.

dart9111

Apr 18, 2021
No, that's not a bug. That's unfortunately, like my WT, also stopped because of the game rework. I actually only made the second Mod variant with the tracks for manual playing because I got asked for it. I would have otherwise only made the cheat Mod anymore.
just reopened the game and looks like it works fine now, thanks

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Nope, other stuff works fine though...
I noticed that your screenshot has the old scrolling image, the new one with the latest game version has a kind of cyan/magenta stripe on the bottom and top. You sure you have downloaded the game v10.5 (with the new gallery)?

omnis23

Jan 8, 2018
I noticed that your screenshot has the old scrolling image, the new one with the latest game version has a kind of cyan/magenta stripe on the bottom and top. You sure you have downloaded the game v10.5 (with the new gallery)?
and problem solved, thanks :cool:

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Does the mod interfere with the normal music in this game? I downloaded the mod with the music player option, I've just started the game and I'm assuming there is no music because the developer only added music into later episodes?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Sho
Does the mod interfere with the normal music in this game? I downloaded the mod with the music player option, I've just started the game and I'm assuming there is no music because the developer only added music into later episodes?
Should be no problem. The game has - as far as I know - only one track used in the whole game (when Erynn finds out about Alexis/MC). And there seems to be one sound effect file. Otherwise the game has no audio.

Reactions: kezguyfour

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Should be no problem. The game has - as far as I know - only one track used in the whole game (when Erynn finds out about Alexis/MC). And there seems to be one sound effect file. Otherwise the game has no audio.
Thanks, I didn't realise the game had no sound/music. So your mod is to add music into the game for those that like music when they are playing? I had initially thought it was a mod that allowed the pre-existing music in the game to be played whenever you wanted, regardless of where you were up to in the story.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks, I didn't realise the game had no sound/music. So your mod is to add music into the game for those that like music when they are playing? I had initially thought it was a mod that allowed the pre-existing music in the game to be played whenever you wanted, regardless of where you were up to in the story.
Well, the Mod variant with music tracks is a kind of "leftover" from my former fully integrated music Mod I had for Intertwined, but unfortunately had to stop. Therefore also the tracks sorted by characters in my player, I had used them for that ingame back then.

Reactions: kezguyfour

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
KoGa3 , any chance that the variable cheat part of your mod makes a return? For me, it was the most useful tool in the mod as it allows you to juggle several alternatives w/o copious amounts of dedicated path saves and/or play freely and make corrections as needed (e.g. if one went with the blond (Julia?) at the bar, it'll blow up the Nilkki/Cara relationship at the bus stop more than 2 chapters later. Using your mod to set that Julia flag to false saves the need to replay a huge chunk of the game).

Cheers

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 , any chance that the variable cheat part of your mod makes a return? For me, it was the most useful tool in the mod as it allows you to juggle several alternatives w/o copious amounts of dedicated path saves and/or play freely and make corrections as needed (e.g. if one went with the blond (Julia?) at the bar, it'll blow up the Nilkki/Cara relationship at the bus stop more than 2 chapters later. Using your mod to set that Julia flag to false saves the need to replay a huge chunk of the game).

Cheers
Hi. I'm still not 100% sure I'm adding that again. Because with game version v0.10.5 all old game parts are now completely reworked, and after a quick check back then most of the variables I had implemented in my Mod have changed with the rework, too. That actually was the point where I decided to stop, among my WT, also the additional variable cheat, since for adapting that I would have to completely restart my Mod also (once more again).

Well, since scrappy has, after some time, continued his Walkthrough Mod I very likely will still not integrate my own WT again in my Mod (would be a double work then anyway). But my cheat function with the variables is of course something else. Back then I said "no", now it's already a "maybe". When the new version is coming at some time I probably will do at least a check for it. Still would mean to toss my old variable cheat function and make a new one. But somehow it seems I'm already used to do that with this game and my Mod for it...

Reactions: Tumai and LSC82

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hi. I'm still not 100% sure I'm adding that again. Because with game version v0.10.5 all old game parts are now completely reworked, and after a quick check back then most of the variables I had implemented in my Mod have changed with the rework, too. That actually was the point where I decided to stop, among my WT, also the additional variable cheat, since for adapting that I would have to completely restart my Mod also (once more again).

Well, since scrappy has, after some time, continued his Walkthrough Mod I very likely will still not integrate my own WT again in my Mod (would be a double work then anyway). But my cheat function with the variables is of course something else. Back then I said "no", now it's already a "maybe". When the new version is coming at some time I probably will do at least a check for it. Still would mean to toss my old variable cheat function and make a new one. But somehow it seems I'm already used to do that with this game and my Mod for it...
When you stopped intergrating the cheat function, I actually stopped using a mod for it and I'm now way behind on the game itself. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: KoGa3

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

I hope you do add the list of variables back, in my opinion it was really useful even if just to understand what choices are tracked beyond simple points, it really helps in targeting the different paths the game offers.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
KoGa3
I dont remember if i asked this before if it was on scrappy's

but those this mod open all the paths(harem) i just dont like having multiple playthroughs. I just like seeing everything in 1 playthrough

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3
I dont remember if i asked this before if it was on scrappy's

but those this mod open all the paths(harem) i just dont like having multiple playthroughs. I just like seeing everything in 1 playthrough
Hi. And no, it doesn't. And I'm also pretty sure scrappys one doens't either. The story is way to branching, imo impossible to do a kind of harem patch/WT without "destroying" the games coding. It's not written as that, even a "play both" as some modders do would not get you nearly to a harem playthrough. The game is checking the girls stats and decisions/variables way to much in the background.

Reactions: Reniere
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes