Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Thanks for the....thanks. And: I've alredy finished the pre version of my Mod. Fortunately I was a bit faster then I had thought. So far I could integrated all of the text corrections of the new game release (there were many...) and I also have already done the walkthrough - but without full testing of course (I have NOT played the new game myself so far!). Well, I'm already uploading this Mod version now.

Well, the most time consuming part is still left: the music/audio integration for the v0.7 game content. That will take some time, I probably won't get to it until next weekend (tomorrow I'm not at home and the next work week I'm pretty busy). But we'll see. But actually, I'm much further along than I thought I would be yesterday.

Unfortunately I will do that after I've finished the complete Mod. I therefore ask for a little patience for it.

Oh, by the way: Happy Easter!
Well, I know I am a bit annoying - but how is it going? I am really eagerly waiting for your full mod with your awesome music...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Well, I know I am a bit annoying - but how is it going? I am really eagerly waiting for your full mod with your awesome music...
Well...actually not bad. A few bigger scenes are still left, but if nothing comes up, hopefully in a few hours.

Edit:
Finished the audio/music integration. Enjoy.

P.S.: This game actually has only erotic sound effects. I made a small exception in this version and added a few sfx, too (the scene with Ethan...)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dalish and J.R.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
KoGa3 I apologize if this has already been brought up. "episode_3.rpy" lines 1942 "Does you offer...." needs to be "Does your offer...." and 1944 "Can you can help..." needs to be "Can you help...."

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 I apologize if this has already been brought up. "episode_3.rpy" lines 1942 "Does you offer...." needs to be "Does your offer...." and 1944 "Can you can help..." needs to be "Can you help...."
Thanks, will correct that in my Mod. Seems that this is also in the original game (lines 1348/1350), maybe you can post that there, too.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Fresh game. Fresh Koga Mod (cheat only). Fresh Scrappy mod. Everything is exactly where it should be.

Game gets errors and cant start a new game.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 187, in script
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 188, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3581, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "game/KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 3860, in set_default
default Alexis_Points = 0 #EP1
Exception: store.Alexis_Points is being given a default a second time

While running game code:
python:
Exception: store.Alexis_Points is being given a default a second time.

I can ignore and start up the game to menu. But, if I try to actually start the game, it just one error screen after another.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Fresh game. Fresh Koga Mod (cheat only). Fresh Scrappy mod. Everything is exactly where it should be.

Game gets errors and cant start a new game.

Full traceback:
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3581, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
Exception: store.Alexis_Points is being given a default a second time

While running game code:
python:
Exception: store.Alexis_Points is being given a default a second time.

I can ignore and start up the game to menu. But, if I try to actually start the game, it just one error screen after another.
Unfortunately, this will not work. Installing two different mods at the same time is mostly causing problems. I don't know Scrappy's one in detail, but I suspect that we are editing the same files or at least using some of the same game variables. According to your error message, it is already indicated that something is defined twice. So unfortunately you will have to choose one mod (since you don't need my audio and walkthrough probably the one from Scrappy...).

Edit:
Well, I had a quick look at it. In this case it's fortunately only some variables, that are defined twice. So I made a patch for my Mod, now you can install both, Scrappys one and my Cheat Mod (Not the Audio one, it would overwrites scrappys files again). There's also a detailed installation instruction in my Zip, please read it carefully.

Download Mod patch for using my Cheat Mod v0.7a and Scrappys WT/Gallery Mod

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Will this work with v0.7b? Not sure why there was a patch days after the 0.7a release?
Unfortunately, I cannot make a 100% statement, as I "only" have game version 0.7 from here on F95zone as a base for my Mod. But I suspect that 0.7b contains a few text corrections - these would be overwritten again with my mod. Otherwise, it will most likely work. But as I said, I don't know the changes in detail.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The game is updated hypee! KoGa3 this message is not for you to rush you or even demand a mod since you don't owe us anything. It's basically a reminder because maybe you would miss it because you work on other games. Good luck!

Reactions: MississippiQueen

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Did a quick check of version v0.8 - and it is "worse" than feared... v0.8 is ~three times bigger than the already huge v0.7, where I already had some problems to make it. Another comparison: This update would be as big as almost 10 "normal" Mod updates of other games.

I will therefore, as already announced on my OP, put my Mod now on hold.

What I'm now looking at:
- Maybe I update the "small" Mod of mine with the info screen and the cheat option only. I think that could be still doable
- if it's desired maybe a kind of compatibility version for the "big" Mod. Then audio and walkthrough would continue to work until the new v0.8 content and just stop there, then the game would continue with the info screen and the cheat like in the "small" Mod.

Edit:
In the meantime I've updated my "small" Mod version with info screen/cheat, at least this Mod version I will continue. And since there are quite some game routes I added a maybe helpfull new little feature for it: named saves.

Last edited:

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Did a quick check of version v0.8 - and it is "worse" than feared... v0.8 is ~three times bigger than the already huge v0.7, where I already had some problems to make it. Another comparison: This update would be as big as almost 10 "normal" Mod updates of other games.

What I'm now looking at:
- Maybe I update the "small" Mod of mine with the info screen and the cheat option only. I think that could be still doable
- if it's desired maybe a kind of compatibility version for the "big" Mod. Then audio and walkthrough would continue to work until the new v0.8 content and just stop there, then the game would continue with the info screen and the cheat like in the "small" Mod.
No worries bro, do whatever you think is worth it.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021

What I'm now looking at:
Thanks for all you hard work as always.. You and your efforts are a spectacle that we hold dearly.

On behalf of everyone here waiting for your mod, I say, take all the time you need, in fact be it in " Your time, your Choice" You do you.
And we shall do our best to exercise patience.

CHEERS and more power to you.

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
KoGa3 the mod doesn't work for me. It has mod interface and cheats but it doesn't show you correct options which gives points in green

edit: Oh my bad sorry I didn't read the op :((((( Btw why don't you skip music, cheats...etc and just do the mod for correct dialogue options in green with points and which choices leads where like majority of the other mods? I think most of us use wt mods for that only

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 the mod doesn't work for me. It has mod interface and cheats but it doesn't show you correct options which gives points in green

edit: Oh my bad sorry I didn't read the op :((((( Btw why don't you skip music, cheats...etc and just do the mod for correct dialogue options in green with points and which choices leads where like majority of the other mods? I think most of us use wt mods for that only
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately it's the walkthrough besides the music that is the hardest part of this huge game update for me. But there is another reason - probably not really understandable for the most: For the walkthrough I would have to play all important routes to do the right recommendations - but because I stopped the audio, I will most likely not play the game anymore...
Sounds strange, but so far this has always happened when I stopped a music integration. Somehow I lose the focus for it after that and put it off again and again until I completely put it aside to the games I actually want to play but don't have the time anymore. That's why I somehow "feared" the decision to stop the music...

Reactions: detox

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately it's the walkthrough besides the music that is the hardest part of this huge game update for me. But there is another reason - probably not really understandable for the most: For the walkthrough I would have to play all important routes to do the right recommendations - but because I stopped the audio, I will most likely not play the game anymore...
Sounds strange, but so far this has always happened when I stopped a music integration. Somehow I lose the focus for it after that and put it off again and again until I completely put it aside to the games I actually want to play but don't have the time anymore. That's why I somehow "feared" the decision to stop the music...
Yeah it's kinda a weird reason but everyone has different traits, personalities...etc. Did you try to listen music in the background while doing the mod :ROFLMAO: Jokes aside it's okay if you don't feel like doing the mod anymore. You don't owe us anything and at least I personally am grateful for the amazing work you put for the community <3

• Haha
Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yeah it's kinda a weird reason but everyone has different traits, personalities...etc. Did you try to listen music in the background while doing the mod :ROFLMAO: Jokes aside it's okay if you don't feel like doing the mod anymore. You don't owe us anything and at least I personally am grateful for the amazing work you put for the community <3
Funny thing: I even tried that some time ago, also with playing "my" Mod tracks... Well, I still stopped the game then, but as a result of it I made the Jukebox function I've now integrated in most of my Mods with music...

• Haha
Reactions: preskerd
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes