Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Intertwined - Mod Banner.jpg

Overview:
This Mod adds cheats for game points and variables, gallery unlock and some more settings to the game.
Second Mod version with an additional music player and the tracks from my former Audio Mod.

The Mod should be compatible to the WT Mod from scrappy here (but not updated so far)

===========================================
Feb. 17, 2024
I've updated my Mod for the new available game version v0.12.1

Edit Feb. 19, 2024
made a requested quick WT for Ep12
+ adapted the WT for EP1-11 from scrappy
More infos and download
here
===========================================

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2024-02-17
Game/Creator: Intertwined / NyxVN - F95zone -
Modder
: KoGa3 F95zone / /
Mod Version: v0.12.1
Game Version: v0.12.1 / EP12
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod version v0.12.1Cheat (~1MB)
(with cheats/gallery unlock/game points info)
-

Download Mod version v0.12.1CheatMusic (~80MB)
(with cheats/gallery unlock/game points info/music player)
-

================================================

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.12.1CheatMusic (~1.5GB)
-
Info: if you had the WT addon from scrappy installed in my previous port
please remove it first, otherwise you will miss the new episode

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
Intertwined_01.jpg Intertwined_02.jpg Intertwined_03.jpg Intertwined_04.jpg Intertwined_05.jpg Intertwined_06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
I know it's off-topic but could you please think about making an audio mod ( sound effects for the sex animations, not voices ) for the game Milfy City ?

That would be sooo awesome.

Reactions: RaichiThunder1000

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I know it's off-topic but could you please think about making an audio mod ( sound effects for the sex animations, not voices ) for the game Milfy City ?

That would be sooo awesome.
Ah, right, Milfy City... Last time I tried that was 2018/2019. Was great in its time of course (and probably still is). But I'm not that big fan of it (apart from the graphics, which are great, of course), so I'll pass here.

canonss

Sep 10, 2019
Thank you very much for all your add-ons ! I really like the fact that you add music to some games, i think it's something really important that the game developpers often don't care about.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
How to add the patch file to the game? Thank you
Installation of the patch:
1. The original game AND my Mod v0.3 must be installed
2. extract the patch archive in a temporary folder
3. copy or move the extracted file "KoGa3Mod.rpy" into your game folder (.../Intertwined-0.3-pc/game), overwriting the existing older one.
Thats it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
how to activate the cheat mod? I know the audio mod comes via jukebox but how to get the cheat mod?

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
how to activate the cheat mod? I know the audio mod comes via jukebox but how to get the cheat mod?
Can you please check if the Mod menu appears when starting a new game? If so, do you use an "old" save (without using my Mod)? My Mod checks that only at a beginning of a chapter.

Also: My Mod changes the game files quite a lot, so there can be problems with saves that were made without it. Sorry about that.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note for the users of my Mod:
Well, I couldn't resist and started playing the new game episode 5 (so far I'm something in the middle of it - What a great episode so far!!). And of course I also started to add music to it while playing, too :oops: (yeah, I know I said I won't do that because of the upcoming 0.55...).

To cut a long story short: there IS now an update for my Mod coming for this game release 0.5.

Update:
I've done the Mod update for the game version v0.5 / EP5.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Pity to hear that you stopped the mod. But considering the time you estimated for updating it - well, it is unfortunately understandable. Thanks again for your effort.

But fortunately there are also your other wonderful works. For example, I just played STWA-the author with your mod - amazing! So maybe you have now more time for maintaining these other great mods :D

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Pity to hear that you stopped the mod. But considering the time you estimated for updating it - well, it is unfortunately understandable. Thanks again for your effort.

But fortunately there are also your other wonderful works. For example, I just played STWA-the author with your mod - amazing! So maybe you have now more time for maintaining these other great mods :D
Thanks for your kind words. Yes, it was not an easy decision for me, because it comes even worse: I "won't be able" to play the game anymore either! :oops:

Sounds funny, but it has to do with the fact that I would immediately start tinkering with the game code again if I started to play it...and then exactly what I don't want to happen - would happen: to spend too much time on this one Mod right now. Well, too bad. But I know myself much too well...

But maybe you' re right, and there is something good about it as well. Anyway - thanks again for using my Mod!

• Sad
Reactions: J.R. and kschn68

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for your kind words. Yes, it was not an easy decision for me, because it comes even worse: I "won't be able" to play the game anymore either! :oops:

Sounds funny, but it has to do with the fact that I would immediately start tinkering with the game code again if I started to play it...and then exactly what I don't want to happen - would happen: to spend too much time on this one Mod right now. Well, too bad. But I know myself much too well...

But maybe you' re right, and there is something good about it as well. Anyway - thanks again for using my Mod!
I can't play this game without your mod You helped me a lot T_T .....Let me ask you something, i can keep playing the game with the save done using your mod?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I can't play this game without your mod You helped me a lot T_T .....Let me ask you something, i can keep playing the game with the save done using your mod?
Unfortunately no. With the game update 0.5.5 you MUST start a new game, no matter if you played with or without a mod before. Too much has changed in the original game code with this new game version.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey KoGa3, i know it's hard to make walkthrough and audio mod but can you at least make this mod where points for every character will be displayed at the top?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey KoGa3, i know it's hard to make walkthrough and audio mod but can you at least make this mod where points for every character will be displayed at the top?
Well... this would actually be possible, even without playing the game through completely. There is only one "small problem": after a quick check in the game code there are currently already 19!!! girls with a counter! And unfortunately I can't probably fit all counters of them on the screen at once.
So maybe you can help me there: here's a code copy from these girls. I could show about 10-12 of them on the screen - which ones?

$ Alexis_Points = 0
$ Emily_Points = 0
$ Melissa_Points = 0
$ Erynn_Points = 0
$ Layla_Points = 0
$ Elena_Points = 0
$ Nikki_Points = 0
$ Cara_Points = 0
$ Tori_Points = 0
$ Adriana_Points = 0
$ Gabi_Points = 0
$ Naomi_Points = 0