VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Intertwined Souls [v0.0.2] [Under the shell]

1. 1.00 star(s)

TC926

When i played first release game was good. Although 2nd mom has horrible face and long penis which doesn't make any sense.

First i thought this will be a good game like MC have female and trans mom
    which is a good concept. But as story start to develop it has become a
    i don't want to use these harsh words but this is how i would describe this game A TRASH. Renders are from 90s, story is bad.

MC have a monster penis but 2nd mom have bigger penis than him, that samael character is a waste of time, they way he looks and talk is a waste.
    no story at all you just jump from one scene to other, this game goes into
    that spirit type sh**t but no vision at all how to develop that angle.
    has not worked on enough.

I hope dev change that and make it like MC is a normal teen who have two mom one is trans have normal face, game is focused on them,slowly slowly their behavior start to change like more sexually open toward MC.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

wiwem71072

My review of Intertwined Souls [v0.0.2]

A pretty average visual novel ruined by its awful translation.

Pros:
    - Daz3D renderer with some cute girls
    - Decent background music
    - Base story is interesting enough

Cons:
    - Translation was completely butchered (difficult to understand the meaning of some sentences, thoughts formatted like regular dialogue, stuff like "Name: Bla bla bla" in the middle of sentences, ...
    - Story pacing is all over the place, jumping from scene to scene
    - MC has the usual huge monster dick
    - MC's 2nd mom also has a huge monster dick (and looks like a nosferatu)
    - Sex scenes have cheap fake moaning sounds, which of course are NOT bound to the voice slider so they can't be muted (as a loudspeaker player I don't like this)

I initially wanted to give this 3 stars, but the writing is just so bad I was too bored to continue after just an hour or so.
    That and the fake moaning, that can't be disabled, makes it only 2 stars for me.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Draike77

Very excited to see where this is going, i have high hope for this. I wanna see the development of the main character. The plot is very intriguing. I wonder where this story with Samael will go. I liked most of the characters, especially two sisters and the girl with tattoos. Expecting more content with her. This is only a prologue, so I wish good lick with development in the future.
    The music in the game is pretty good.
    Renders in general are good, but I would like to see a better pics.
    I wish there will be more kinky scenes with animations.
    P.S. The Appearance of futa character is creepy as hell.