dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Laws make zero differential between the two.

Your 17yo GF sends you nudes...you're now in possession and the same law will apply to you. The fact is not pre-pubescant, the fact is only animated makes zero difference.
It's illegal to depict it ok, but it's not illegal to do it between 2 consenting teenagers. Not much difference between 17 and 18 years old, so don't say things like "you like underage sex hmm?"

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Laws make zero differential between the two.

Your 17yo GF sends you nudes...you're now in possession and the same law will apply to you. The fact is not pre-pubescant, the fact is only animated makes zero difference.
there are differences in law about it, depending where you are, and how old you are... you can lawfully bang under 18 people. But the distribution of images (real or videogame) of that is a different matter and always almost illegal.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
but it's not illegal to do it between 2 consenting teenagers.
If one is over 18 yes it is.
so don't say things like "you like underage sex hmm?"
Or what? Anyone defending the depiction of a minor having sex I would seriously question. The fact they might be 17 is fucking irrelevent. Sure, screw all the 17yo's you like..even if you're 50, no laws broken there in most countries. Depict it, she sends you a naked selfie, you are in possession. The Age of Consent has fuck all to do with explcit images.

fuck me...

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Or what? Anyone defending the depiction of a minor having sex I would seriously question. The fact they might be 17 is fucking irrelevent. Sure, screw all the 17yo's you like..even if you're 50, no laws broken there in most countries. Depict it, she sends you a naked selfie, you are in possession.
I don't refute that it's illegal. But it's laughable to stand on high moral when it's about two 17yo teenagers doing it. Physically you won't make the difference if they were 18 and all was "legal"

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I don't refute that it's illegal. But it's laughable to stand on high moral when it's about two 17yo teenagers doing it. Physically you won't make the difference if they were 18 and all was "legal"
why are you so persistent in defending what had to be edited?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It is really sad that the dev has to make changes in the game because a handful of mofo's are keep throwing oil on the fire. I never get annoyed en start yelling to the dev. Come on, get a life!
She doesn't have to do anything because some people pointed the under aged sex out, she could just have ignored them, i doubt many supporters would have cared.
Of course if patreon finds out the game will get banned and if she wants to release the game on steam, under aged sex is an absolute out.

Reactions: Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
She doesn't have to do anything because some people pointed the under aged sex out, she could just have ignored them, i doubt many supporters would have cared.
Of course if patreon finds out the game will get banned and if she wants to release the game on steam, under aged sex is an absolute out.
Ok, I was wrong than. Sorry.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right, no need to do nothing until patreon or steam notices and that can result as a warning and need to remove/change content or ban from patreon and steam.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes