EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hi,
I'm Nyx and I developed the game.
First of all. Thank you very much for trying the VN. Makes me really happy that people are actually playing it.
I Like reading the comments, especially the critics since they are very helpfull. Like I've written, i'm new to this and have much to learn.
But I wanted to address the major concerns already.

Patreon tiers: Totally agree with everyone. I set up my Patreon to quickly without giving it to much thought. At the moment this is still a hobby/passion project and I should threat it like that. Lowered the higher tiers to a more reasonable? price. Let me know what you think.

Renders grainy: sadly that's the best my pc can handle at the moment. Renders take already 2 hours each, but that might be because I'm probably doing something wrong in Daz, well actually most likely doing something wrong.

Animations: They aren't really animations. Just some looped pictures. Same reason as above, pc can't handle it for now. But if it's really a big issue, I can take them out and just replace them with a standard render.

Incest: Let's just wait and see where the story takes us.. No spoilers here.

Only the first episode is free? This is F95, so nope. And I'm probably the one who'll post the link for the next one.. Don't worry about that.

Again. Thank you guys very much. Keep the suggestions, issues,.. coming. This helps me tremendously.

Best regards,

Nyx
As far as the patreon tiers concerned, curb your expectations a bit, like how Iruma mentioned it. You're a first timer, and people won't throw "big" bucks at you until they see regular updates coming with at least the same quality if not better than your first release.

The renders weren't that bad at all, bit grainy but can be easily improved, they were much better than some of the recent new comers I played. I liked the designs, especially for the MC, it's refreshing.

I totally agree with what Friendly said about animations. Several well taken shots are much better than loops, if you can't do better without giving too much time to it.

I liked the first release. The setup and the dialogues were a generic, but nicely done at the same time, especially with them being proper and realistic sentences, although don't overdo the generic aspect. I especially liked the backstory with Erryn, I'm kind of a sucker for these things, was a bit disappointed we haven't had our meeting with her. As for the incest aspect, it seems you're already leaning towards to it, the step-sister convo also gave that vibe, and it's better if you clear this up in the beginning, it draws in a huge crowd, or at least makes it clear if there's gonna be or not, and there won't be pointless arguments about it. It's a good thing to have a general outlet for your story and potential kinks anyway, so that the players can decide if they wish to become your donors or not.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As far as the patreon tiers concerned, curb your expectations a bit, like how Iruma mentioned it. You're a first timer, and people won't throw "big" bucks at you until they see regular updates coming with at least the same quality if not better than your first release.
Yeah, with the economy in tatters like it is I'd really suggest that all of the tiers be slashed 40% or so. People need incentives to pay money and the first release from a first timer isn't going to do it.

The renders weren't that bad at all, bit grainy but can be easily improved, they were much better than some of the recent new comers I played. I liked the designs, especially for the MC, it's refreshing.

I totally agree with what Friendly said about animations. Several well taken shots are much better than loops, if you can't do better without giving too much time to it.
I like it when we agree :D

The graininess was the only real issue, if that is improved then it will be even better going forward. All of the women were attractive, the MC isn't the run of the mill wimpy virgin. So overall good.

I liked the first release. The setup and the dialogues were a generic, but nicely done at the same time, especially with them being proper and realistic sentences, although don't overdo the generic aspect. I especially liked the backstory with Erryn, I'm kind of a sucker for these things, was a bit disappointed we haven't had our meeting with her. As for the incest aspect, it seems you're already leaning towards to it, the step-sister convo also gave that vibe, and it's better if you clear this up in the beginning, it draws in a huge crowd, or at least makes it clear if there's gonna be or not, and there won't be pointless arguments about it. It's a good thing to have a general outlet for your story and potential kinks anyway, so that the players can decide if they wish to become your donors or not.
The genericness aside I do think the set up will work if they keep adding their own touch to it. Incest needs to be a hard yes or a hard no, a maybe confuses people and will be a turn off for some because they don't want to wait "just in case". Also decide what kinks you are thinking will be in the game like: Harem, Impregnation, Anal Sex, etc. Those have the largest crowds around them, also best to make a declaration as to whether you will or won't have NTR right up front.

I would add that you should make everyone optional. Don't force a love interest on anyone, even to "further the plot". Your plot is kid going to his last year of high school, getting to know new and old friends.

Anyway, solid first update. Hope there will be something new soon.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So far, so good but the only complaint I have is the mother figure. Unless she had the mc at 14 or something she appears to look too young. I mean they could be brother and sister for all it's worth. I mean Alexis look real, she didn't look like was wearing plastic makeup on her. I mean the mother looks like a porcelain doll. No Base Profile Screenshot 2020.06.01 - 13.29.00.71.png lines around the eyes or blemishes or anything to make her look like a mature mother.

Reactions: Hyped

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So far, so good but the only complaint I have is the mother figure. Unless she had the mc at 14 or something she appears to look too young. I mean they could be brother and sister for all it's worth. I mean Alexis look real, she didn't look like was wearing plastic makeup on her. I mean the mother looks like a porcelain doll. No View attachment 677778 lines around the eyes or blemishes or anything to make her look like a mature mother.
I didn't mind the render for the mom, if she was 18 when she had him then she's 36 (we don't know how old she was when he was born). I've seen 45 year olds that look amazing IRL. Truth is that with the machine the dev has and the way renders work I don't know that he's going to be able to have her look suitably "aged".

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Good start and to the Dev in my mind when / IF people give you money on Pat in my opinion it's NOT for the game itself. When people give you money they are saying -- Hey we like what you did here is some money as an incentive to keep up the good work.

I am thinking of trying my hand but IF / when i do my 1st goal is not to make money -- sure would i like to be like WVM and others SURE -- BUT you should do it cause you enjoy it and IF it can HELP you out on the money side of things -- AWESOME

This is just my opinion but i hope you continue on and i hope you have success with this game.

Reactions: MrFriendly

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Good looking girls, great renders. A bit grainy and the animations could be smoother but not bad at all for a 0.1! Keeping my eye on this. I really enjoyed the organic flow of conversations. Hope you have success and meet a first milestone that allows you to upgrade your rig. :)

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
SO if this is a one time offer and we need to pledge on Patreon for future updates then I don`t see the point in downloading this unless I can afford to pledge on Patreon lol

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
and when you get the chance to get the mod to change the OP, change the banner pic, it's very bad advertising :D
the renders in the game are not at all that grainy, they look very good :D

i love the render of that girl on a plane and a childhood friend (so hot) :love:
can't wait to meet her :)

Reactions: Mc00110
4.40 star(s) 267 Votes