PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Nice first episode though rather short. And what's with the one time offer thing? Lol dev gonna be using DRM now or what? It's not gonna work bro but goodluck to you. I see a lot of potential in your game so don't be stingy now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looks promising nice story and the models are looking good. That last girl we encountered was especially cute must be something about that model :p I noticed the tags and I hope you are prepared for every 2-3 post asking about the Mother :LOL:

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Intertwined [v0.1] - unofficial compressed version.
Original Size: 414MB - Compressed Size: 73MB
Download PC: -
This compression is unofficial. This reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, so please keep that in mind.
Please ping me if the version is outdated.

Last edited:
Reactions: cariadult

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Looks quite good. Renders are fine, girls look hot and the writing is fine too.

A bit on the short side - especially the first release should be a bit bigger, because thats the only version without release pressure. I guess the scene on the plane was a dream ... am I right? ^^

ppoooors

Aug 7, 2016
I just love it so much when the game is like
"!!!!WARNING!!!!! | ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME ARE OVER 18 YEARS OLD"

and then immediately the mc starts talking about his childhood and there's a render of a 12-year-old child. like???

• Haha
Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
I just love it so much when the game is like
"!!!!WARNING!!!!! | ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME ARE OVER 18 YEARS OLD"

and then immediately the mc starts talking about his childhood and there's a render of a 12-year-old child. like???
Yeah I think it's just miswritten. It's supposed to mean that all characters which in any way have a sexual interactions in the game are over 18 year old

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Here's the banner I use on Patreon. Is much higher resolution than the one used here.
If a mod can change that.
Thank you very much

View attachment 678296
Can't you change the descriptions of the game because the 18 quote seems this game is only over +18 age people while this has categories based adult maturity!!!!

By the way you need game developer tag on your profile.

Last edited:

Gardan

May 3, 2019
My thoughts after playing this game

Renders are good, game seems stable, but with a bit too short story to even take this game seriously

Overall it feels like other 1000 games i have played with same story, so don't expect nothing mind blowing

Dev note : "Please note that this is a one time offer. Future episodes will be for Patreons only." :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
My quick opinion

Good:

nice graphics

likeable characters so far

good text

the story is really not new, but the realization of it is well done.

Still room for improvement:

not too much content yet, but as a demo ok

the animations are in principle not really bad, but not really good either.....would prefer good single frames instead of these jerky short vids

the eye blinking as an effect in some games lately.....was quite nice with the first ones, but it gets on my nerves more and more...

no audio/music - but there is already a good mod for that available

as already mentioned several times here: the Patreon text in the OP should be changed/removed (posting that "info" here in a pirate forum, well...)

In summary, not a bad start, I will definitely continue to keep an eye on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

Raztheroth

Jul 23, 2019
I think that since it is your first project you should leave it free and let the game speak for itself. If it's good, people will want to join your patreon, but if you don't show them your abilities, I don't see why people will want to be a member without knowing you.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
*bangs head repeatedly*
Why are devs lately ending their first or second versions of game before the main plot even finishes starting? This wasn't a fucking release, this was damn demo....

I'm not kidding when I say this is the third game I've played today that ended in a similar fashion. This is not where you end. If you had ended after the first day of school when he went to bed, or as he reunited with Erynn for the first time, those are stopping points.

At the door of the class, and you only meet one of the characters if you decide to skip class, is not where you end it. That just feels like you said "Yeah, this is enough" and stopped. Have some god damned pride in your writing and make the end of the chapter being the end of the chapter... not a fucking midway point.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
*bangs head repeatedly*
Why are devs lately ending their first or second versions of game before the main plot even finishes starting? This wasn't a fucking release, this was damn demo....

I'm not kidding when I say this is the third game I've played today that ended in a similar fashion. This is not where you end. If you had ended after the first day of school when he went to bed, or as he reunited with Erynn for the first time, those are stopping points.

At the door of the class, and you only meet one of the characters if you decide to skip class, is not where you end it. That just feels like you said "Yeah, this is enough" and stopped. Have some god damned pride in your writing and make the end of the chapter being the end of the chapter... not a fucking midway point.
Right? So tired of "games" that don't have any gameplay. As if the characters we are introduced to are so compelling that we will immediately want to play and pledge to a patreon. There are something like 6000 games on F95zone (IIRC) and a lot of new ones coming out. Yet developers are putting out "demos" that barely show anything.

Reactions: Khairus

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Right? So tired of "games" that don't have any gameplay. As if the characters we are introduced to are so compelling that we will immediately want to play and pledge to a patreon. There are something like 6000 games on F95zone (IIRC) and a lot of new ones coming out. Yet developers are putting out "demos" that barely show anything.
Well it's a demo. Nothing's wrong with that but you can't hope that people gonna throw money at you after they played a demo.

4.40 star(s) 265 Votes