flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Acting Lessons was the funniest middle finger from a dev I think I've ever seen. The meltdown was on epic proportions...I think some people got traumatised. The dev set the bar for how to really piss off your community. I'm glad Nyx doesn't visit here because reading this stuff could give her ideas...:LOL:

Killing off Val would be a nice way to annoy her community but then again we are talking about Nyx, so anything goes :devilish:
I believe that this controversy is what makes his game relevant even today and what made the other game the success it is. It served as a reference for many developers on how to create an AVN with a storyline. Unfortunately, nowadays, the reference games for making an AVN are no longer AL, but rather games with cinematic renders and no storyline.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
I'm glad Nyx doesn't visit here because reading this stuff could give her ideas...:LOL:

Killing off Val would be a nice way to annoy her community but then again we are talking about Nyx, so anything goes :devilish:
I think she does visit from time to time (or someone reports back to her.)

After the massive (and justified) backlash from the "Val drop some bars" beach scene with Darryl and the MC gets mad at Alexis because she hates my hat scene, she took out those scenes.

And she used Defenestrator.for.traitor's suggestion in one of the thread posts in this latest update to give the player a fatality reward after bashing Ethan's head 50 times against the club door.

There was one or two other recent post suggestions that she did use in the game, but I have to search the thread for them.

I'm a Val fan - despite her flaws - and am getting ready to be fucked over by Nyx in the game. Sigh ...

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
I think she does visit from time to time (or someone reports back to her.)

After the massive (and justified) backlash from the "Val drop some bars" beach scene with Darryl and the MC gets mad at Alexis because she hates my hat scene, she took out those scenes.

And she used Defenestrator.for.traitor's suggestion in one of the thread posts in this latest update to give the player a fatality reward after bashing Ethan's head 50 times against the club door.

There was one or two other recent post suggestions that she did use in the game, but I have to search the thread for them.

I'm a Val fan - despite her flaws - and am getting ready to be fucked over by Nyx in the game. Sigh ...
I think I missed those, or just didn't care about it. But could you tell me what version of the game this was. Or perhaps even show me? I'm curious.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think I missed those, or just didn't care about it. But could you tell me what version of the game this was. Or perhaps even show me? I'm curious.
The fatality achievement, is still in this version integrated, you have just when on the "help Erynn" path and John, came to your aid when bullied by Ethan, go out of the car and intervene when Ethan gets handsy with Erynn.
As for the other scenes, I didn't get which one he means,
One thing for shure is true, this AVN despite the whole "negative" press it had, allows you to play the story out of different angles.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
The other variation is Val giving you the cold shoulder and telling you off if you got caught dating both Monroe sisters. She takes Layla's side.

I think the main problem with Val behaving that way on the park bench is inconsistent writing or bad writing. She clearly likes you even if you're on Layla path. Unlike the choice Val asks you to make between her and Lexi, she just quietly backs off (no scene clearly shows her making the decision to back off) when you're on the Layla path. But even up to point she helps you with Ethan and the goons, the MC still gets the choice to kiss her even if you're on the Layla path.

The whole Darryl on top of her on the beach is also inconsistent writing because it makes her inconsistent with her stand on guys inappropriately touching her. It's a clumsy execution of "the MC needs more competition". That only works if Nyx clearly shows Val trying to make the MC jealous by using Darryl.

Val is kind of the female version of the MC. I hope that gets explored more outside of their being the only child of estranged parents, shared interests in athletics, music and morning cereal, and her keeping her dating options open (deceitfully) like the MC.
About Layla and Val (its not in the game, just my thoughts about it): I think Val may act this way because she got closer to Layla and she doesn't interact much with Alexis and other L.Is (seems like they became friends, they are seen running together on the background of a scene with Erynn) ... so it's easier for her to get involved with MC when hes in other paths, that is possibly why player gets sidelined by her when on Layla's path even when Val is clearly interested in him..but by the hints (like what she said about being interested in someone and the option to kiss her after she helps MC) she will probably make herself available in the case of the MC and Layla relationship is over.
And on the kiss part, she may have thought MC and Layla were not on a full relationship yet, like on the Alexis case...once she realizes they are getting serious with each other (or Layla tells her) she backs off, would explain why after that point her scenes are not available anymore on Layla's path.

About Darryl on top of her, i agree 100%, and like i said before, probably caused by her patrons asking for competition...and got poorly executed or her attempt to make MC jealous because he was with 3 women gone wrong.

About doing the "dating options open", this would not stick anymore imo, at the point they are now this scenario is long gone. If on the Alex path, player has to choose between her or Alexis.
If on Layla's path she drops the hints she likes someone (clearly MC imo), and would not make sense to create competition if MC is in a relationship with other girl and considering Val backed off already.
If not on anyone's full relationship path but pursuing Val, they are REALLY close, shes pretty much very into MC and i dont really see space for other dude at this point.
The only thing that makes sense now for me is to Val become a regular LI as she got a lot of development to be just a side character or to be just burned later.
If dev wants a character dating others and having MC as a option to create competition, the perfect character for it is Sha'Carri, shes from other school, could probably be dating someone there, she is shown at the beach and saw MC with Nikki, could've have know someone there...it would make more sense imo.

Last edited:

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
Hey y'all. Last I checked with this game was when update 0.7 was out. How far has the game come since then? I was checking the thread and apparently Erynn and Alexis are the main girls? That's funny because I had more interest in the elder step sis and Layla than them. This was one of my first AVNs, and having seen the rating, happy to see this is still good like I remember. Anyways, might download this soon, unless an update is soon enough?
Also, apparently people dislike Val? As far as I remember she had just gotten introduced and seemed really cool. So what's up with that lol

Reactions: valbitterb

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
I don't even like Erynn but I am not gonna skip the chance of beating the shit out of Ethan. :LOL: I think, mentioned a few times before, that option is lacking a counter. Like after every 10 punches a new render that his bitch face gets bloodier and maybe after 50 punches or so an easter egg, maybe an achievement. A flag for making fun of Ethan in the future encounters, anything really.
If you're reading the thread Nyx, please offer the bloody Ethan render after 20 punches, easter egg/achievement of a bonus nude render of the gamer's current lady path after 50 punches, and option to mock Ethan in your next encounter after 80 punches.
FOR ALL THE ETHAN HATERS OUT THERE.

THANK YOU @Defenestrator.for.traitor and Nyx.

Nyx is on this (or reads this) thread and listens to suggestions (some times).

It could be better but it's a start. She listened to your suggestion @Defenestrator.for.traitor

This bastard should have CTE or be dead by now with the amount of times I had to bang his monkey head against the door.

@LSC82 @Kazanovaromeo @Dessolos
And she used @Defenestrator.for.traitor's suggestion in one of the thread posts in this latest update to give the player a fatality reward after bashing Ethan's head 50 times against the club door.

Still looking for the still, scenes, and my posts on the Val and MC baseball cap hat flip scenes from version 11 that got patched. They're like the Olympics Breaking Raygun of this game.

Last edited:

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
About Layla and Val (its not in the game, just my thoughts about it): I think Val may act this way because she got closer to Layla and she doesn't interact much with Alexis and other L.Is (seems like they became friends, they are seen running together on the background of a scene with Erynn) ... so it's easier for her to get involved with MC when hes in other paths, that is possibly why player gets sidelined by her when on Layla's path even when Val is clearly interested in him..but by the hints (like what she said about being interested in someone and the option to kiss her after she helps MC) she will probably make herself available in the case of the MC and Layla relationship is over.
And on the kiss part, she may have thought MC and Layla were not on a full relationship yet, like on the Alexis case...once she realizes they are getting serious with each other (or Layla tells her) she backs off, would explain why after that point her scenes are not available anymore on Layla's path.
Good points.

About doing the "dating options open", this would not stick anymore imo, at the point they are now this scenario is long gone. If on the Alex path, player has to choose between her or Alexis.
If on Layla's path she drops the hints she likes someone (clearly MC imo), and would not make sense to create competition if MC is in a relationship with other girl and considering Val backed off already.
If not on anyone's full relationship path but pursuing Val, they are REALLY close, shes pretty much very into MC and i dont really see space for other dude at this point.
The only thing that makes sense now for me is to Val become a regular LI as she got a lot of development to be just a side character or to be just burned later.
If dev wants a character dating others and having MC as a option to create competition, the perfect character for it is Sha'Carri, shes from other school, could probably be dating someone there, she is shown at the beach and saw MC with Nikki, could've have know someone there...it would make more sense imo.
I agree that Sha'Carri can be utilized in that way.

Several months ago: I found another Val park variation tied to the Lexi-Erynn-Gabi path.

If you cancel on the cosplay date with Lexi because of Val or Gabi, you don't get to go to the beach with Iris, Erynn and Lexi. You don't see Val with Tori, Darryl and friends.

But you do get the full Val park positive scene (kissing, licking, chasing around), and no more Lexi ultimatum.

And in your phone call with Lexi while she's with Layla on the way to the airport, it's weird that the MC gas lights Lexi that she's the one avoiding him.

So you can stall the Lexi-Val circles crossing for one more update at least

Hey y'all. Last I checked with this game was when update 0.7 was out. How far has the game come since then? I was checking the thread and apparently Erynn and Alexis are the main girls? That's funny because I had more interest in the elder step sis and Layla than them. This was one of my first AVNs, and having seen the rating, happy to see this is still good like I remember. Anyways, might download this soon, unless an update is soon enough?
Also, apparently people dislike Val? As far as I remember she had just gotten introduced and seemed really cool. So what's up with that lol

SPOILERS ABOVE

The update is months away so you can download this latest update.

There's a lot of development with Layla.

There's a lot of development with Nikki.

I'm a Val fan and the dislike is due to the inconsistent writing of her character.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
My problem with playing other routes is i can't seem to say no to Layla. Plus she seems to have way more content than the rest of the girls.
See I have a hard time saying no to Alexis if I do start her path and don't end it right away. Then Erynn hard for me to say no to either. Layla was the one I liked at the start and quickly wanted to move to the friendzone. I wouldn't say she has way more content than the other girls tho. I feel like it's about the same for her , Erynn and Alexis. She might have a few extra scenes since they are classmates but not by alot

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Some one told me it might come out this month?
he was trolling you since the majority of your post are " update when" pretty sure ive told you before but if you look for the recent devlogs ( they get posted onto this thread) you can get an idea of how far along it is still awhile. Nyx still has to finish up day 2 and do day 3

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020

About Darryl on top of her, i agree 100%, and like i said before, probably caused by her patrons asking for competition...and got poorly executed or her attempt to make MC jealous because he was with 3 women gone wrong.

I agree on Val, she considers Layla a friend and that's why she steps back...
She has no such issues making her move if you are in other relationships.

She made her move in asking for exclusivity and demanding that the MC breaks up from Alexis, if she keeps playing it distant, it's his turn to tell her "you make all these demands yet offers very little in return", and get her to either commit or explain why she's hesitant.

Darryl "competition" sucks when it's obvious that he's completely striking out and borderline forcing himself on her, for believable competition you need to fear that if you make some bad choices she'll end elsewhere... i don't have that with Darryl. It serves no purpose other than make us like Darryl even less.

Believable competition often brings that 3 letter panic though, something to keep in mind.

Let's see who is gonna be put in direct conflict with her... Nikki, Sha'Cari are all possibilities... but maybe it could be Gabi or her mom.

The main girl is whoemever you chose to focus, the game changes completely depending on who you chose to chase after.
Some have more content and story than others, but you are free to focus on who you want.

Val... people are angry at her because she's still playing "cool chick" who won't commit.
And people are starting to question wtf is going on here?

4.40 star(s) 282 Votes