Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Nyx works in mysterious ways lol.
Perhaps if we push mommy towards John plus high points with Brooke she'll consider experimenting the cock when she gets her heart broken :cool:.

"That sucks Brooke, i was cheering for you... May i present to you the magical schlong?
Makes all women in Madison Springs feel better immediately!!!!"
haha that's actually clever. Wouldn't do it myself though, feels like she would just settle for the second best option. I changed my saves to saying no to John (initially had no problem with it), I'm definitely on the Mommy Brooke train now, it's fun as fuck teasing her :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LSC82 and xapican

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
I don't really care about the Mom love life or seeing her hook up with someone or her being in a lesbian relationship or MC playing second fiddle if the Mom rejected Brooke and started dating MC because Emily rejected her. Nothing against Lesbian/Bi chicks it's just not my cup of tea.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only reason to do that path nevermind there is no reason to do that path unless you want to be a asshole with no friends in school
right. maybe do it after nyx releases final version someday in distant future.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What's the point in scoring points with Brooke? She's into the MC Mom. I felt so betrayed scoring points with her through the game and to find out she's lesbian and into the Mom and not MC.
You wouldn't know about points without looking into the code, even when it's by proxy through a walkthrough. Points in Ren'Py are used for several reasons by game authors. It's your personal problem when you interpret them as something like a love high score. In case of Brooke it's just a way for the dev to vary the way she acts towards MC. With more points she's more friendly, without points MC is just a colleague. See it as relationship points and not as "in love with MC" points.

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
The only thing that puts me off on Alexis is how easy it is to have sex with her. You bang her twice in the first 10-15 min of the game. Most of her sex scenes are at first half of the VN then your starved of her sex scenes the rest of the story.

Reactions: LSC82

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
The only thing that puts me off on Alexis is how easy it is to have sex with her. You bang her twice in the first 10-15 min of the game. Most of her sex scenes are at first half of the VN then your starved of her sex scenes the rest of the story.
I think Alexis' fan is the one who can't complain at all. She just doesn't appear in hotter scenes in episodes 05 - (You argue with her), 06 - (You travel for your father's wedding), 09 - (Only kisses), and 12 - (She's going to pick up her cousin and appears in the famous final scene).

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
That's because Alexis was meant to be a one time fuck on the airplane but then Nyx decided she liked the character too much for her not to be an LI (or she was extremely popular with early fans and that convinced Nyx to make her a full LI), but obviously the airplane sex meant she couldn't suddenly become a slowburn romance and she'd have no problem fucking MC on a regular basis if she's willing to fuck him after a few hours on a plane.

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
That's because Alexis was meant to be a one time fuck on the airplane but then Nyx decided she liked the character too much for her not to be an LI (or she was extremely popular with early fans and that convinced Nyx to make her a full LI), but obviously the airplane sex meant she couldn't suddenly become a slowburn romance and she'd have no problem fucking MC on a regular basis if she's willing to fuck him after a few hours on a plane.
If i was Nyx i would atleast remove that first sex scene on the plane and made the second scene their first time it would make it much better. It just makes me feel like Alexis is just an easy lay, a slut.

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
If i was Nyx i would atleast remove that first sex scene on the plane and made the second scene their first time it would make it much better. It just makes me feel like Alexis is just an easy lay, a slut.
The fact Nyx hasn't done that is why I think she changed her mind based on early fans liking Alexis rather than changing her own mind about her (which is her official reason for changing it). As you say for an LI the airplane sex is not the best way to start a relationship, but if that's a popular scene with her original patreons there's no way she would remove it.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I think Alexis' fan is the one who can't complain at all. She just doesn't appear in hotter scenes in episodes 05 - (You argue with her), 06 - (You travel for your father's wedding), 09 - (Only kisses), and 12 - (She's going to pick up her cousin and appears in the famous final scene).
Elena and Melissa fans absolutely starving and watching the Alexis fans complaining she isn't the focus as much as she used to...
Even in 12 she has an important scene and sets her up to appear in 13 too.
Pretty much everpresent.
The airplane scene killed the possibility of a getting to know each other stage.
Maybe the reconnecting after the short break up could've been slower, but Nyx gave just an are you in or out? And right down to business.

Sometimes her super fast start creates some weird things with how she became later, specifically the scene where she hesitates before blowing the MC, and thinks to herself that she's never done this before, it just felt weird for someone who is so self assured and sex positive from the go.
I can buy everything else, even the never brought a guy home(despite bringing this one day 2), but the BJ thing was weird.
Made her sex positive, stick to it(works for Iris and Nikki).

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
The airplane scene killed the possibility of a getting to know each other stage.
Maybe the reconnecting after the short break up could've been slower, but Nyx gave just an are you in or out? And right down to business.

Sometimes her super fast start creates some weird things with how she became later, specifically the scene where she hesitates before blowing the MC, and thinks to herself that she's never done this before, it just felt weird for someone who is so self assured and sex positive from the go.
I can buy everything else, even the never brought a guy home(despite bringing this one day 2), but the BJ thing was weird.
Made her sex positive, stick to it(works for Iris and Nikki).
Yeah the blowjob scene was weird. I think partnered with the never brought a guy home together it seemed like it's a bit of a walkback in order to appease the anti-NTR crowd who would assume that a girl who fucks MC within hours would be sleeping around a lot but it's worth noting that it's never said that she hasn't slept with guys at their house rather than her own.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Yeah the blowjob scene was weird. I think partnered with the never brought a guy home together it seemed like it's a bit of a walkback in order to appease the anti-NTR crowd who would assume that a girl who fucks MC within hours would be sleeping around a lot but it's worth noting that it's never said that she hasn't slept with guys at their house rather than her own.
That question would be hanging over her head after she fucks a guy day 1... but i think Nyx went too far with the "she's not actually hoe", it went from "is she a hoe?" to almost saint at times.
The BJ is the worst and the no bringing/sneaking guys home would also look better if she didn't bring this one home in the first opportunity, and then did it again the same week.
Maybe she has brought several, but no one ever caught her... she's still denying it though.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The way the game is right now is that Lexi recongised the MC, she has had a crush for him for years and now she can finally have him. It's not like they've just met.

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
That question would be hanging over her head after she fucks a guy day 1... but i think Nyx went too far with the "she's not actually hoe", it went from "is she a hoe?" to almost saint at times.
The BJ is the worst and the no bringing/sneaking guys home would also look better if she didn't bring this one home in the first opportunity, and then did it again the same week.
Maybe she has brought several, but no one ever caught her... she's still denying it though.
Yeah to try and change a girl who fucks a guy she hasn't seen in years after a few hours of talking into an arguable virgin is taking it too far the other way. It does look like she was worried about the anti-NTR crowd, at least early on, the more recent stuff with Valeria suggests she's not as worried about them anymore.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
After he told his story, she remembered who he was from her youth and that it was him who stole her first kiss. I think that's what he meant.
True, but that feels more like a fond memory(lucky, she could've resented it since it was a stolen kiss) than her having a crush on him.

Reactions: Elduriel
4.40 star(s) 282 Votes