Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
How dare you?
She's not "a side girl", she's "THE SIDE GIRL", and i'm inserting her in most saves because...

View attachment 4023157

That's why.
yeah she is fun, but in the long run I don't think anything serious will happen with her, other than potentially fucking up the other routes somehow. Either way it's easy enough to see her scenes without messing up the saves so whatever, I'll just use URM to do that.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Well yes... It's a bit strange that "all" MILFs (Mel,Gabi,Adriana) are prettier than most young girls... :unsure: :love:
All ageless wonders, and since Gabi is the only one we can touch... touch her i will :cool:

yeah she is fun, but in the long run I don't think anything serious will happen with her, other than potentially fucking up the other routes somehow. Either way it's easy enough to see her scenes without messing up the saves so whatever, I'll just use URM to do that.
In all seriousness, i understand what you are saying, but since she's intended as a/the( :cool: ) sidepiece... i'll keep her on the side in various saves:devilish:

Gabi is interesting in that she does have a reason to keep quiet and let you step away with minimal fuzz instead of confronting your "main" when the time comes.
But who knows? Maybe she'll become too attached to make this logical decision and end up ruining things, that is also something i'm curious to see.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
But regarding Elena I think she will get a proper path soon. Since you have to make Layla cry and break up with her to get on her path and then looks like you have to make things right with Layla before Elena will consider a relationship.
Well I'm not a monster, so I'm not sure I can do that, but I did see the start of a potential path via the Layla route, so maybe there's another way (or a red herring, or a throuple option, or another red herring there...)
there is a screenshot somewhere in the thread from discord where she said official LIs are Cara, Nikki, Lexi, Erynn, Layla, Elena and Mel. I don't think I missed anyone, but for sure Val wasn't on it.
That surprises me, there's nothing LI-like for Mel so far that I've seen, just some flirting and daydreaming (on both parts). I like that it gives the potential for lots still to come though. And for Val, there is definitely the start of something, so she does seem more likely, but it's later in the game that it comes up, so it maybe feels a bit like Lily from BaDIK, for instance (though of course still earlier than something might properly start for Mel, unless I've missed something).
how dare you :ROFLMAO: Mel is the best of them. I still keep a clean save for her just in case, especially since she was made an "official" LI (I still don't trust Nyx on that though). I had one for Gabi, could have been interesting, but I won't keep that going, she is clearly a side girl.
Same point I guess, but that Gabi seems more of an LI to me at this point.
Well yes... It's a bit strange that "all" MILFs (Mel,Gabi,Adriana) are prettier than most young girls... :unsure: :love:
Emily. One of the hottest MILFs I've seen in games.

Mar 22, 2023
there is a screenshot somewhere in the thread from discord where she said official LIs are Cara, Nikki, Lexi, Erynn, Layla, Elena and Mel. I don't think I missed anyone, but for sure Val wasn't on it.
You remember right, Val not LI... I saw the list too... And I don't remember the plan changing...
Do you recall whether that list was before or after meeting her on the bus to the tourneys? Her personality, design being easily top 3, and that first phone pic of her looking at MC made me think she was immediate LI material

Helping MC during the ambush solidified it

Reactions: valbitterb

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Do you recall whether that list was before or after meeting her on the bus to the tourneys? Her personality, design being easily top 3, and that first phone pic of her looking at MC made me think she was immediate LI material

pretty sure it was after

Reactions: DinosTheGreekos

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020

It was originally written before the bus, however the dev has reposted the list multiple times since Val was fully introduced into the story (last time being February this year I believe) and the list hasn't changed.

Reactions: DinosTheGreekos

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020

pretty sure it was after
I think it's... both.

That list is old as hell... but when asked about LIs recently(early this year) Nyx stuck by it, no new entries...
She might be keeping the Valeria card close to her pocket, who knows?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah she became my #1 suspect after the last update even tho I want to ship Mommy Brooke and Emily haha
well, she is kinda obsessed with Emily, so it could be that it was actually her, but I don't really see it just yet. Also I'm totally on board with the Mommy Brooke scenario if she is not a psychopath murderer :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
well, she is kinda obsessed with Emily, so it could be that it was actually her, but I don't really see it just yet. Also I'm totally on board with the Mommy Brooke scenario if she is not a psychopath murderer :ROFLMAO:
yeah idk I just started to get some Yandere vibes from her if anyone fucks with Emily. So maybe she found out how Rachael was messing up her business wild theory I know but only one I got for the killer haha. But yeah I need more proof / interactions with Brooke now we know she is obsessed to really see it being her.

Reactions: Elduriel
4.40 star(s) 282 Votes