Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I had been wondering how it would work with regards to Patreon's rules though, bearing in mind you have Layla and Alexis paths...
well Layla and Lexi are not related to the MC so that's not an issue... nor are all the other LIs for that matter.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Hmm, I just played through the Gabi scenes to see this picture as I hadn't done that before, caught the photo of her in her athletics kit with him as well. How can they be married though, unless I'm completely missing several points? Maybe brother and sister?

I had been wondering how it would work with regards to Patreon's rules though, bearing in mind you have Layla and Alexis paths...
Brother and sister would make her the MC's aunt or half aunt (whatever) which would be worse than her being Santiago's girlfriend I think as they would be blood relations. Plus the way that she is looking at him in that "track" picture, doesn't suggest anything other than she wants him imo

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
doubt it will have consequences, why would it? They fucked once and that's the end of it, before anything at all happened with Lexi or Layla. There may be some slight scene variations, but it's not even close to some other situations like the sisters showing up at your door.
You're probably right and in theory they're shouldn't be any problems, I hadn't actually connected it in my head that it was prior to Lexi. But it is Nyx and this MC is such a drama queen, he'll probably make it a problem when he finds out they're cousins. Lexi may have issues that she has to work though too, but nothing breakup worthy.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You're probably right and in theory they're shouldn't be any problems, I hadn't actually connected it in my head that it was prior to Lexi. But it is Nyx and this MC is such a drama queen, he'll probably make it a problem when he finds out they're cousins. Lexi may have issues that she has to work though too, but nothing breakup worthy.
if I was in that situation... yeah, slightly awkward, but I'd probably wouldn't say a word about it to Lexi, neither would Lakeyn, why make things worse. Now if she wouldn't be a side-chick, and had actual contact with MC then things would be different.

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Would they not be his half-sisters, if he's right and they have the same father?
Oh god I see that Nyx got you with the cliffhanger at the end there. Don't worry, Lexi's was just interrupted by some guy ordering a drink before she could finish. "He's my dad...." we believe this will be my dad's agent or friend. They aren't his sisters. It was a gotcha by Nyx and will apparently be cleared up straight away at the start of the next episode.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Exactly, I feel like Erynn and the MC's romantic time is overshadowed by the whole Ethan thing constantly. I want a few episodes of them just being happy together without all of the drama. I feel like we have that romantic time with most of the other LI's but not with Erynn, apart from a few small scenes in the MC's bedroom. Hopefully the beach date in the next episode can be a step in the right direction.
you are right but we are talking about nyx who wants to add drama to game.

Hmm, I just played through the Gabi scenes to see this picture as I hadn't done that before, caught the photo of her in her athletics kit with him as well. How can they be married though, unless I'm completely missing several points? Maybe brother and sister?

gabi isn't related to mc any ways, not even step-mother, she's just mc's dad's new(est?) ex-wife so no fear about patreon saying anything.

Would they not be his half-sisters, if he's right and they have the same father?
monroe sisters might have different fathers aka lexi has different dad than layla but who is it.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
His dramas break the experience of this game a little. In a good VN, it would be the player who determines whether there is drama or not, but I think Nyx wouldn't have an equivalent path or doesn't want to write a story for the MC without the drama.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Oh god I see that Nyx got you with the cliffhanger at the end there. Don't worry, Lexi's was just interrupted by some guy ordering a drink before she could finish. "He's my dad...." we believe this will be my dad's agent or friend. They aren't his sisters. It was a gotcha by Nyx and will apparently be cleared up straight away at the start of the next episode.
they don't have the same father, it's your typical Nyx cliffhanger bait, this AVN doesn't and won't have incest.
Right... well that's what I was thinking, with the no incest thing. Cutting the apostrophe+s doesn't really work very well - "Dad..." over "Dad's..." is not really a likely break if interrupted (plus the ellipsis is conventionally used to denote trailing off, not an interruption, so maybe that's why I don't read it that way). I'll take your word for it though and wait to see how it resolves.

Reactions: Teal80

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
His dramas break the experience of this game a little. In a good VN, it would be the player who determines whether there is drama or not, but I think Nyx wouldn't have an equivalent path or doesn't want to write a story for the MC without the drama.
Well I think Nyx took some inspiration from spanish soap operas (Telenovela's) where there is constant drama and pretty much everyone has some kind of link to each other. Now that we are coming to the end though I do hope that she focuses on the relationships with the LI's rather than outside drama. I want to see some relationship building, some romantic dates etc with whoever the player chooses.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Well I think Nyx took some inspiration from spanish soap operas (Telenovela's) where there is constant drama and pretty much everyone has some kind of link to each other. Now that we are coming to the end though I do hope that she focuses on the relationships with the LI's rather than outside drama. I want to see some relationship building, some romantic dates etc with whoever the player chooses.
red-heart.jpg
Fingers crossed.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Right... well that's what I was thinking, with the no incest thing. Cutting the apostrophe+s doesn't really work very well - "Dad..." over "Dad's..." is not really a likely break if interrupted (plus the ellipsis is conventionally used to denote trailing off, not an interruption, so maybe that's why I don't read it that way). I'll take your word for it though and wait to see how it resolves.
Yup, you're right and honestly I wish that Nyx hadn't done it. I love this game it's one of my favourites but imo it was a cheap cliffhanger that some people can and have taken literally. We all know that they aren't related as Nyx would risk being booted off Patreon and I believe that Nyx does rather well there, who would want to risk that?

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Yup, you're right and honestly I wish that Nyx hadn't done it. I love this game it's one of my favourites but imo it was a cheap cliffhanger that some people can and have taken literally. We all know that they aren't related as Nyx would risk being booted off Patreon and I believe that Nyx does rather well there, who would want to risk that?
At the same time, "I know how it looks, Patreon, but give it X months and all will become clear," is perhaps a risky strategy...

Reactions: Justaphase

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
At the same time, "I know how it looks, Patreon, but give it X months and all will become clear," is perhaps a risky strategy...
Patreon knows already how all the characters are intertwined. She told them a couple of years ago after they asked for the xth time because of some envious idiots spammed Patreon to "report" her content.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
o really didn't realize Val wasn't on the official list.
How dare you?
She's not "a side girl", she's "THE SIDE GIRL", and i'm inserting her in most saves because...
Side? SIDE?!!! I protest too!

Not too many sides you can fit those sides into ...

(
Val is the booby trap. Gabi is the launch the nuke button we can't help but press.)

screenshot0031.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0027.png side chich wifey.jpg

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Side? SIDE?!!! I protest too!

Not too many sides you can fit those sides into ...

(
Val is the booby trap. Gabi is the launch the nuke button we can't help but press.)

View attachment 4025418 View attachment 4025419 View attachment 4025422 View attachment 4025424
Absolutely!!!!
And then there's the friend/mom(?) too... yummy.

Something just occured to me, Ximena is quite famous right? If we go out with her, do we end up on Intertwined's version of TMZ?
"XIMENA VERGARA HAS A NEW BOY TOY!!!! EXCLUSIVE PICTURES!!!!!"

Anywhere we go there might be a paparazzi taking pictures lol.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Something just occured to me, Ximena is quite famous right? If we go out with her, do we end up on Intertwined's version of TMZ?
"XIMENA VERGARA HAS A NEW BOY TOY!!!! EXCLUSIVE PICTURES!!!!!"

Anywhere we go there might be a paparazzi taking pictures lol.
Did you say Intertwined's version of TMZ? This video might come back to bite us if we're with Ximena? These vloggers might be around also then.

screenshot0032.png screenshot0033.png screenshot0034.png

Ximena already doing her sexual position mathematics ... Heels or no heels for standing/standing doggy

screenshot0018.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PeraDrnda and LSC82

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: valbitterb
4.40 star(s) 282 Votes