TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I like how different each of the girls are, both looks and personality wise. I think that Cara is overshadowed by Nikki, Nikki has that curvaceous body and amazingly filthy sense of humor. Whereas Cara is more petite and reserved, although she does seem to be "opening up" to the idea of anal (see what I did there) which is a first for the girls. The MC has ruined any chance of that ever with Lexi after his little "oops wrong hole" slip putting her off for life.
I do prefer Nikki overall but Cara is still pretty damn cute, also anyone else prefer her hair before Melissa cut it? I hope it has changed back by the time we visit her in the next episode.
I finished my Cara save (literally just a few minutes ago), and I did like it a little more than I was liking it at the time of my earlier post, so that's good. Part of that might be that she's showing her more adventurous side and as a result coming across as more mature. It was either Emily or Melissa who used that word in response to the new hairstyle, and I see that as a bit of a turning point.

Reactions: Justaphase

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
she made pretty good progress so far, the big Erynn beach scene is done iirc plus some others

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
So whats the timeline here for release?
I think it's getting close I saw the title of one of the previews mentioned something about going home. So that tells me she is close to being done with Day 2 out of 3 at least. Tho there is a chance she made that render head of being close to done with day 2.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I actually want to see what Nyx does with Zach. His betrayal needs to be addressed.
I don't think we'll see it in v0.13. The next update is the rest of spring break with the weekend in Riverside and Alvarado Hills as biggest part of it. MC will see Zach earliest on Monday and I think it'll be v0.14. We've to be patient.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes. You have to be a on a Gabi path to take a photo with Ximena. Actually when you're on the Gabi path, Ximena will ask if you want a photo with her. She's probably doing it as an assist for Gabi. But she doesn't know that you're a student of Gabi. And it also looks like she's interested with the MC.
avn is nothing w/o 3some. :p

So whats the timeline here for release?
xmas present.

Reactions: LSC82

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
So I'm just tidying up a couple of final saves before moving on, and I figured I'd check - is Elena always involved in a Layla save? I mean the fooling around in the hottub after Sienna and her guy leave. I was going to do a quick run through for a "clean" Layla save just in case (as I prefer to have no entanglements if it's a dedicated LI save) but then wondered if there was a need to. I presume Elena is "avoidable" because it would be a bit weird having some of the thoughts if you're on a Layla solo path (i.e., not trying to branch off it to Elena or any possible throuple).

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
So I'm just tidying up a couple of final saves before moving on, and I figured I'd check - is Elena always involved in a Layla save? I mean the fooling around in the hottub after Sienna and her guy leave. I was going to do a quick run through for a "clean" Layla save just in case (as I prefer to have no entanglements if it's a dedicated LI save) but then wondered if there was a need to. I presume Elena is "avoidable" because it would be a bit weird having some of the thoughts if you're on a Layla solo path (i.e., not trying to branch off it to Elena or any possible throuple).
Yes it is possible to do a Layla run without involving Elena, but I don't remember exactly which choices. It seems to me that kissing on the subway is important

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Yes it is possible to do a Layla run without involving Elena, but I don't remember exactly which choices. It seems to me that kissing on the subway is important
I thought as much, but as I was starting up the save I thought I'd check just in case I was wasting my time :LOL:

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
you just largely go for choices where you get Layla points instead of Elena and you won't even get the option in the hot tub to kiss Elena. Even if you have enough points with her, you can still decide against involving her, so it's entirely player driven. The train kissing scene is automatic I think, no points to be gained there.

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
I excuse the whole Erynn being friends with Ethan cause she was young. Hell when I was young I was friends with people I knew I shouldn't because I didn't have the backbone to not be friends with them anymore. So if I go from that point of view I can understand why she kept Ethan around and was friendly towards him for awhile. Not saying that's case for her but I can at least understand it a bit.

As far as the walking off with the confession thing, yeah i see your point but at the same time she probably didn't know what to do since she was around her friends. Not something you really should do in front of others as it can cause embarrassment for the girl or vis versa as well if she isn't into you then she would have to turn you down infront of her friends. Which makes a damn if you do and damn if you don't situation at least if she is nice enough and doesn't want to cause a scene or embarrassment for you infront of others. So I can't really blame her for walking off personally.

The only reason it's blackmail material for Erynn is because of the career she wants to go for. It can hurt her chances of ever becoming a math teacher.
I'll give on the walking off bit cause your right, she probably didn't know what to do and needed to have time to think. But the friends with Ethan? No She claimed to be so close to MC and Ethan always picked on him i would have never hung out with someone that picked on one of my close friends. He would have been #1 enemy. And the walking off part and laughing at a stupid video regardless of her not knowing what to do or not it would still be her fault.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
And the walking off part and laughing at a stupid video regardless of her not knowing what to do or not it would still be her fault.
I see where you are coming from but for me they are both at fault for different reasons.

No She claimed to be so close to MC and Ethan always picked on him i would have never hung out with someone that picked on one of my close friends. He would have been #1 enemy.
I mean you are right but I am giving her the benefit of the doubt here because of my personal experiences of still being friends and hanging out with people I shouldn't. Since when I was young because of my lack of backbone prevented me from cutting said people off or stop being friends with them.

4.40 star(s) 282 Votes