LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
For now!....It's going to be the highlight of 2028 when we finally get a full lewd scene with Val. :love: She is so stunning.
View attachment 4060108
LOL
There's hope she gets some action action in the next episode, some petting, hand on that thing(and vice versa) or at least shows a titty properly this time...
She's suppoused to take a big chunk of screen time day 1, so fingers crossed.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: valbitterb

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
LOL
There's hope she gets some action action in the next episode, some petting, hand on that thing(and vice versa) or at least shows a titty properly this time...
She's suppoused to take a big chunk of screen time day 1, so fingers crossed.
I doubt that she will be willing to do much at the beach, it will probably be alot of heavy petting and then the MC laying on his front trying to hide his boner in the sand. :LOL:

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I doubt that she will be willing to do much at the beach, it will probably be alot of heavy petting and then the MC laying on his front trying to hide his boner in the sand. :LOL:
Who knows, Nyx loves those changing booths...

And of course the return of the old perv to check on another girl's titties.

04a_180.jpg

10_800.jpg

Third time is the charm!!! Is it gonna be Erynn or Val?

Justaphase

May 1, 2024

View attachment 4060221

View attachment 4060236

Oh he'd better not, if I hear "Nice ti..." I hope that the MC punches him before he can finish getting the words out. I've had quite enough of that old cock block. :LOL:

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022

Na
View attachment 4060221

View attachment 4060236

Depending on which date you choose (if we are forced to choose between Erryn and Val), Madison Springs Old Perv is going three for three with either or four for four if we try both paths.

I wonder what words of nostalgia and wisdom is he going to say this time.

Layla - "You've got a nice pair missy! You're a lucky boy!"

Nikki - "Ah young love! She's a keeper, son!"

Val - "She's a keeper too son! Like the last one!" (VAL SHOCK, DEATH STARE, KICKS THE MC IN THE BALLS!)

Erryn - "Maya? Is that you??? ... You've come back to me! ... Maya, why did you leave me? All these years ... I was so lonely ..."

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Depending on which date you choose (if we are forced to choose between Erryn and Val), Madison Springs Old Perv is going three for three with either or four for four if we try both paths.

Val - "She's a keeper too son! Like the last one!" (VAL SHOCK, DEATH STARE, KICKS THE MC IN THE BALLS!)

Erryn - "Maya? Is that you??? ... You've come back to me! ... Maya, why did you leave me? All these years ... I was so lonely ..."
After his disappointing absence in the Tori, Alexis and Iris beach scenes, i'm waiting for his comeback :p

It would be nice if he confused one of the girls for the women of his youth, that's a nice idea lol.

Or maybe "Nice you pair you got there missy!!!!"
Girl "GRANDPA!!!!"

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Girl "GRANDPA!!!!"
Val. It will happen to Val.

We got a false positive when Val and the MC got kicked off the private beach.

We might get a call back to that scene with them pretending to be Latino tourists.

"Nice you pair you got there missy!!!!"
VAL: "ABUELO!!!!

Abuelo shocked. MC shocked.

GRANDPA: ... Sorry ...

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
After his disappointing absence in the Tori, Alexis and Iris beach scenes, i'm waiting for his comeback :p

It would be nice if he confused one of the girls for the women of his youth, that's a nice idea lol.

Girl "GRANDPA!!!!"
Or the MC finally goes to the beach with Emily and she sees the old perv and confesses "sorry son he told me 20 years ago that I had nice titties and I just couldn't resist, say hello to your real father"
Wholesome family reunion at the beach. :cry: :LOL:

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Or the MC finally goes to the beach with Emily and she sees the old perv and confesses "sorry son he told me 20 years ago that I had nice titties and I just couldn't resist, say hello to your real father"
Wholesome family reunion at the beach. :cry: :LOL:
Who could resist such charms? Certainly not Emily the school's doorknob!!!
And they do share this talent for walking in just as action is about to happen lol.
Val. It will happen to Val.

We got a false positive when Val and the MC got kicked off the private beach.

We might get a call back to that scene with them pretending to be Latino tourists.

"Nice you pair you got there missy!!!!"
VAL: "ABUELO!!!!

Abuelo shocked. MC shocked.

GRANDPA: ... Sorry ...
Perfect!!!

And technically both suggested scenarios could be used.
Him being Val's grandpa.
And Erynn reminding him of fling from his youth lol.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Help me get the scenes with Valeria. I choose all the options with her and ignore the other girls, but I didn't get a single scene with her
With Val is easy, you just have to never peek on her, dont see her phone pictures, dont perv on anything, dont fuck Tori after befriending Val, dont date Layla, be nice to her. And when exercising talk about her nose ring and say it suits her. I think is pretty much it.
Theres a walkthrough on the main page too.

Reactions: valbitterb

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

Always Maya.jpg

4.40 star(s) 282 Votes