valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Do you guys have a tier list of greatest or most hated AVN villains? Where does Ethan fall on that list?

Screenshot_20240923_183152_DuckDuckGo_1.jpg

(I haven't played enough AVNs to make a list. I do hate Dennis from Double Homework.)

Screenshot_20240923_003044_DuckDuckGo_1.jpg

Reactions: LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you guys have a tier list of greatest or most hated AVN villains? Where does Ethan fall on that list?

(I haven't played enough AVNs to make a list. I do hate Dennis from Double Homework.)
devs are ultimate avn villains but neither ethan nor dennis are close to top of pixel villains in avns.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Justaphase

May 1, 2024

View attachment 4062462

View attachment 4062466
Ethan is right up there for sure, mostly because Intertwined is one of my favourite AVN's and my love for Erynn. Not quite as high as Jason from Hillside, him I want dead. Ethan I could live with seeing him in prison, being someones bitch so he quickly learns how it feels.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 4062462

View attachment 4062466
Not actually a villain, but the 'supposed' best friend who hits you over head with a rock and leaves you for dead in the middle of the woods because an LI likes you more than him in Dreamland is the one at the top of my list. :mad:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Not actually a villain, but the 'supposed' best friend who hits you over head with a rock and leaves you for dead in the middle of the woods because an LI likes you more than him in Dreamland is the one at the top of my list. :mad:
That one hits you different (pun intended) because it's someone close to you and you would never see it coming. Finding out more about his past would presumably move him up in the list for me too though. Jason as mentioned is another - there are a few in Hillside actually. I think they are above Ethan (so far) because it's more organised, whereas Ethan feels small-time.

Jason and his group are probably where Ethan will end up if he can carry on getting away with things - part of a group trafficking hopeful models and actresses and drugging them up to be passed around on billionaires' yachts, then killing them off when they have served their purpose or if they start to resist too much. I see a lot of parallels here actually, if Ethan is seen to be at the start of that sort of journey... Putting your childhood friend through that though, that's another step on the evil staircase...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
That one hits you different (pun intended) because it's someone close to you and you would never see it coming. Finding out more about his past would presumably move him up in the list for me too though. Jason as mentioned is another - there are a few in Hillside actually. I think they are above Ethan (so far) because it's more organised, whereas Ethan feels small-time.

Jason and his group are probably where Ethan will end up if he can carry on getting away with things - part of a group trafficking hopeful models and actresses and drugging them up to be passed around on billionaires' yachts, then killing them off when they have served their purpose or if they start to resist too much. I see a lot of parallels here actually, if Ethan is seen to be at the start of that sort of journey... Putting your childhood friend through that though, that's another step on the evil staircase...
I'd agree with that. Ethan at the moment, does feel like an amateur playing at being a Big Bad Guy. Where, the Jason group is well beyond the redemption and forgivable point (for me anyway).

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Ethan I could live with seeing him in prison, being someones bitch so he quickly learns how it feels.
I highly agree. I was thinking death or prison.

But you made me lean prison. He needs to feel what he made Erynn feel 100 times over.

That sucks. He beats out Zach as worst friend.

That's a good way of putting it. A step higher or a step that puts him parallel because of the deeply personal nature of his crime/s, even if he is small time.

Ozymandias037

Sep 25, 2023

I don't disagree with your actual premise here, but I think it's worth asking if Ethan ever really thought of Erynn as a friend even in the past. He's always acted, at least towards the MC, as though Erynn was more his possession. That's why he was such a dick to a younger kid, because Erynn actually genuinely *likes* the MC and Ethan sees it as a threat to his "ownership."

Honestly, I think it makes Ethan even worse of a person.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I don't disagree with your actual premise here, but I think it's worth asking if Ethan ever really thought of Erynn as a friend even in the past. He's always acted, at least towards the MC, as though Erynn was more his possession. That's why he was such a dick to a younger kid, because Erynn actually genuinely *likes* the MC and Ethan sees it as a threat to his "ownership."

He is the rich kid, born with money, gets his job because his father owns the company... gets everything he wants by default.
He set his eyes on Erynn and can't understand why she wasn't ecstatic about being chosen by him, and still doesn't, he still acts like she's playing hard to get rather than hate him.
And 100% treats her as his property, and wonders why this "toy" isn't doing what he wants.

While he may have been hiding(putting a fake friendly face) this sense of possession as a teenager, we can be sure he already had it.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024

True. They at least started as friends, but I agree that by the time we see them again ("present day") it's more as "object" and "owner" in his eyes. In the flashback it wasn't like that, I don't think, but the seeds were absolutely there. Back then it was more the start of infatuation and then jealousy I think, then when she kept rejecting him it turned sinister because he couldn't accept that. That's my take at least.

Reactions: Justaphase

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022

He is the rich kid, born with money, gets his job because his father owns the company... gets everything he wants by default.
He set his eyes on Erynn and can't understand why she wasn't ecstatic about being chosen by him, and still doesn't, he still acts like she's playing hard to get rather than hate him.
And 100% treats her as his property, and wonders why this "toy" isn't doing what he wants.

While he may have been hiding(putting a fake friendly face) this sense of possession as a teenager, we can be sure he already had it.
They at least started as friends, but I agree that by the time we see them again ("present day") it's more as "object" and "owner" in his eyes. In the flashback it wasn't like that, I don't think, but the seeds were absolutely there. Back then it was more the start of infatuation and then jealousy I think, then when she kept rejecting him it turned sinister because he couldn't accept that. That's my take at least.
photo-collage.png.png

"But I also forgave the mistake you made with Zane."????

Full narcissist delusion right there from Ethan. Plus he thinks having three "normal" dates with Erynn will be enough "romance" for her to want to fuck him - never mind the abuse and blackmail.

photo-collage.png(1).png

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
True. They at least started as friends, but I agree that by the time we see them again ("present day") it's more as "object" and "owner" in his eyes. In the flashback it wasn't like that, I don't think, but the seeds were absolutely there. Back then it was more the start of infatuation and then jealousy I think, then when she kept rejecting him it turned sinister because he couldn't accept that. That's my take at least.
Given what he is a person i doubt he was ever genuinely friendly, i suspect something more akin to pretend to be nice and friendly to get close to the object of his desire.
He sets his targets on her because she most likely was the prettiest, most desired girl in school and getting her would make him the baddest MOFO, her constant denials just made him more obssessed.

With him getting older and learning he could get what he wants by flexing his power better than with his "charms" his approach changed.
With that said the fact that he still thinks she's playing hard to get is unbelievable.

As shown in this post by valbitterb ...
View attachment 4072057

"But I also forgave the mistake you made with Zane."????

Full narcissist delusion right there from Ethan. Plus he thinks having three "normal" dates with Erynn will be enough "romance" for her to want to fuck him - never mind the abuse and blackmail.

View attachment 4072058
How deep inside his own fantasy can a person be?

Reactions: Pervy Hermit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
im guessing December maybe November if the last day isn't super long to develop. It looks like it's getting close but from the last dev log was finishing up the last scene of day 2 and there is still the entire day 3 to do
and new teases about who might be mc's relative.

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 282 Votes