Maleficent

Jr. Uploader
Mar 28, 2020
intertwined_banner.jpg

Overview:
The story centers around you, a 18-year-old man who returns to his hometown after living with his dad for the past 5 years.
Discover what you left behind. Rekindle old friendships, start new relationships. Find out how all of them are "Intertwined"!​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-26
Release Date: 2020-06-01
Developer: Nyx Valeria/NyxVN - F95ZONE
Censored: No
Version: v0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: - Audio mod - Walkthrough mod

Thank you BaasB for sharing the game and Manfegor for the walkthrough
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

025.jpg 048.jpg 103.jpg 104-01.jpeg 133.jpg 295.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
He clearly states future releases will be Patreon exclusive, that kind of rules out incest as an option.
Pretty sure this will either have incest or be a clone of DIK. This seems engineered for patreon milking from the description and screenshots.
Also the "one time exclusive offer" and there's a 100$ patron tier.

Last edited:

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
He clearly states future releases will be Patreon exclusive, that kind of rules out incest as an option.
There are a lot of incest games on patreon. You just have to know how to mask it. So i wouldnt rule anything out.

Reactions: Ronoc19

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
One time offer...

that doesnt mean anything... i mean, yeah, one time offer if the product was finished, wich is not the case.

also "one time offer" can be named "demo" or whatever, aint need to use such word to look more professional about an unfinished product... that's dumb.

wait if ya patrons will be "one time offer" too... just to understand where the mistake is to use such word with an unfinished product.

one time offer my ass.

oh yeah.. sorry, got a bit rude here. its just me, getting bored of people trying hard to look professional when just starting something that isnt garantee to even been finished one day (abandonned or forever milking patrons)

anyway.. i m out.. otherwise, Mr Moderator gotta kick me away again, and i keep my bubble butt thanks... :whistle: :censored::censored:

so yeah.. teh classic, good luck dev for ya game and blablabla... :Kappa:

SpikeZg

May 8, 2018
I gotta say, this looks good(y), i like the flow of conversation, renders look good and the girls look very good :love:
i see you used the same font as DrPink :D
blinking eyes need some work, they look unatural
animations also have to be better (60fps) :)

all in all, short but a solid 0.1 :cool:
i will keep my eyes on this and good luck ;)(y)

Edit: and yeah, that one time offer thing, you better delete that...
you are putting yourself on the map by posting your game here, so don't be a jerk... :cautious:

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes