EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
intertwined_custom-cover_by_maleficent.png

Overview:
The story centers around you, a 18-year-old man who returns to his hometown after living with his dad for the past 5 years.
Discover what you left behind. Rekindle old friendships, start new relationships. Find out how all of them are "Intertwined"!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-27
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: Nyx Valeria/NyxVN - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
Update Only (v0.12.1 -> v0.12.3)

Extras: Multi Mod* - Cheat/Music Mod* - Walkthrough - Italian* - German* - Hungarian* - Turkish* - Brazil Portuguese* - Spanish* -
Gallery Unlocker* - Alexis Secret Path

* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

002.jpeg 006.jpeg 007.jpeg 008.jpeg 009.jpeg 010.jpeg 011.jpeg 012.jpeg 012-1.jpeg 014.jpeg 015.jpeg 04a_099_02-01.jpeg 04_207-01.jpeg 04_134-01.jpeg 04_432-01.jpeg 04a_347-01.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
One time offer...

that doesnt mean anything... i mean, yeah, one time offer if the product was finished, wich is not the case.

also "one time offer" can be named "demo" or whatever, aint need to use such word to look more professional about an unfinished product... that's dumb.

wait if ya patrons will be "one time offer" too... just to understand where the mistake is to use such word with an unfinished product.

one time offer my ass.

oh yeah.. sorry, got a bit rude here. its just me, getting bored of people trying hard to look professional when just starting something that isnt garantee to even been finished one day (abandonned or forever milking patrons)

anyway.. i m out.. otherwise, Mr Moderator gotta kick me away again, and i keep my bubble butt thanks... :whistle: :censored::censored:

so yeah.. teh classic, good luck dev for ya game and blablabla... :Kappa:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I gotta say, this looks good(y), i like the flow of conversation, renders look good and the girls look very good :love:
i see you used the same font as DrPink :D
blinking eyes need some work, they look unatural
animations also have to be better (60fps) :)

all in all, short but a solid 0.1 :cool:
i will keep my eyes on this and good luck ;)(y)

Edit: and yeah, that one time offer thing, you better delete that...
you are putting yourself on the map by posting your game here, so don't be a jerk... :cautious:

4.40 star(s) 265 Votes