lkta

May 3, 2017
I like this, Looks nice, decent selection of girls & Well written with proper believeable conversations for a change. One of the more promising "newer" games

Reactions: EZ8lt

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wow, Carli lost some weight (and boobs!).
And Max has become a grown-up now. I hope his time in juvie for sexual abuse did him some good.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Damn, that mc is really stupid. I thoght i only hate playing ugly sic perverts. Now i found something new. Girls are cute, though.

• Angry
Reactions: ShangTsung

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wow! Well done second episode. I really like how this is going, the renders are great and I am going to keep my eye on this one. I really like the storytelling so far and look forward to seeing where it goes. Alexis is amazing, Layla is cute, Elena looks like trouble, and Melissa is a perfect MILF next door.

There are still some issues with the English used in the first chapter and a couple of scenes but nothing that destroys the immersion. Hope the developer has a lot of success with this game.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Very good update, I really liked it.
While playing I also updated my Audio Mod for this new game version. The link is on the OP or you go here.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
what do u mean lying did I missed some plot? :oops:
It feels like Alexis is actually the owner of the house and bar but is lying because she doesn't want the MC to know. I don't think there were any clues beyond her inner monologue where's she is trying to deny her true feelings for the MC.

Reactions: SpikeZg

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
what do u mean lying did I missed some plot? :oops:
It feels like Alexis is actually the owner of the house and bar but is lying because she doesn't want the MC to know. I don't think there were any clues beyond her inner monologue where's she is trying to deny her true feelings for the MC.
yeah, it looks like she is the owner of the bar and that is her fancy house.
why is she lying to MC?, idk...
she likes him but he is still a kid, senior in high school right?

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
yeah, it looks like she is the owner of the bar and that is her fancy house.
why is she lying to MC?, idk...
she likes him but he is still a kid, senior in high school right?
Yeah, I'm ready for the wedding at this point. Alexis is yummy.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, I'm ready for the wedding at this point. Alexis is yummy.
Well, I also feel that she is lying. I wonder why. If he lies to us now, what will happen next? I don't like lies, but maybe she has her reasons. :D

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, I also feel that she is lying. I wonder why. If he lies to us now, what will happen next? I don't like lies, but maybe she has her reasons. :D
Well, she is a rich and beautiful woman who owns a successful business and a giant house, I am sure that she gets a lot of guys who just want her for her money, this allows her to see if he will pursue her because he is attracted/wants her. I could see a situation where either Zach or Emily (because Alexis could be a business rival in such a small town) spill the beans. I just hope that it isn't next update, I want the relationship to be built up a little bit more before the MC finds out that she was lying to him.

4.40 star(s) 265 Votes