Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.12.3][scrappy]

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
according to the change log...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its save game compatible so even if the text changed the choices and points didn't...
its just some grammar and word changes from american to british..
no real need to start a fresh game unless you wanna read the changes..
so there isn't a real need to start the mod from scratch..

edit: pretty sure its a copy paste from new version and just add the green coloring to the same places they are now then off to the new scenes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
according to the change log...
its save game compatible so even if the text changed the choices and points didn't...
its just some grammar and word changes from american to british..
no real need to start a fresh game unless you wanna read the changes..
so there isn't a real need to start the mod from scratch..

edit: pretty sure its a copy paste from new version and just add the green coloring to the same places they are now then off to the new scenes
IDK Zoey Raven wrote in the Thread, that he has no interest in restarting the mod all over (again), my best guess is, that its not just copy and paste.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the dialogue has been changed for the whole game so any walkthrough mod has to be done from scratch. I was working on modifying scrappy mod and fought that out.
Like the dialogue itself or did they recode the entire script?

Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
scrappyyyyyy...... not only are your mods amazing but DUDE it also sorted out my renpy issue for this game also, i dont know how but it did..

thank you

Reactions: crisbr and scrappy

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Did you change any parameters/variables for 0.7 from the base game? In the base game I cannot go on with Erynn's path even when I was on her path. But with your mod, the scene/choice is shown.

Does the dev really smoking something, even when I help her I cannot continue her path, or this is a modded save game bug or something since my 0.6 save was scrappy modded.

I see zero reasons for my Erynn path to be blocked (her scene doesn't start at her home) other than a bug..

Anyway thanks for the usual amazing mod work, scrappy-god. Cheers

Edit: Seems like I'm getting Erynn_Friends 1/0 variable which blocks her path. Fuck it.

Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
scrappy

I'm honestly amazed you don't have more likes, especially since you're a badass that wears shades during night-operations.

Thanks for yet another excellent mod, man, it's really appreciated.
Thanks for that glad you're enjoying the mods. As for the shades

Did you change any parameters/variables for 0.7 from the base game? In the base game I cannot go on with Erynn's path even when I was on her path. But with your mod, the scene/choice is shown.

Does the dev really smoking something, even when I help her I cannot continue her path, or this is a modded save game bug or something since my 0.6 save was scrappy modded.

I see zero reasons for my Erynn path to be blocked (her scene doesn't start at her home) other than a bug..

Anyway thanks for the usual amazing mod work, scrappy-god. Cheers

Edit: Seems like I'm getting Erynn_Friends 1/0 variable which blocks her path. Fuck it.
You need a certain amount of Erynn points for her path to continue and in my mod I lowered the required number for her path to continue. I probably should have added a hint if you can continue her path or not

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
scrappy
episode_3.rpy edits required

line 1356 la "Does you offer still stand to teach me Spanish?"
line 1356 la "Does your offer still stand to teach me Spanish?"

line 1306 la "Can you can help me out with my Spanish lessons then?"
line 1358 la "Can you can help me out with my Spanish lessons then?"
line 1358 la "Can you help me out with my Spanish lessons then?"

Reactions: Mario4don