Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.12.3][scrappy]

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
I've been away for the weekend so I didn't really work on this but now i'm slowly working on it but it's a lot of "if then" and having to go back and forth in the code. It'll probably be done tomorrow
(Pictured: Me working on this :) )
View attachment 1533407
"A lot of work"..."probably done tomorrow"

Seriously man, that's way sooner than expected.
Thanks don't begin to describe it.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I've been away for the weekend so I didn't really work on this but now i'm slowly working on it but it's a lot of "if then" and having to go back and forth in the code. It'll probably be done tomorrow
View attachment 1533407
You are definitely the man. I told them not to worry and you'd let us know.
Thank you again for all your hard work.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
View attachment 1533407
-=Inserting most amount of sarcasm as possible=-
You took a weekend off?!? :O o_O How DARE YOU!?​

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
It's quite a mess this update.. Introducing ex girlfriend , which by all account seems to be Tori 2.0

On side note, by all means i did not wish to interfere with your work , but a suggestion if i may.
"Principal Moore" would be best choice all the way. Unless one wishes to hear how girls pick some ass male teacher. With this option they agree with you. Principal is actually Adriana, The mom.
Just add minor spoiler so people don't accidentally walk into a.. add (Valerie) to "No" option.
Choosing to do anything with Zach is always a no no. Unless one prefers to c.u.c.k him self..
Except panties switch.. I would gladly take that hit, it even ends fun comment later with Alex comments. Than to let Zach go to dress with any of the girls panties.

menu:
"Yes (+Zach)" if True:
$ Zach_TC_Box = True
$ Zach_Points += 2

scene 08_791 with Dissolve(1)
mc "Yeah, could also release some agression."
z "Awesome."
jump Week3_Thursday_Zach_Box
"No " if True:
$ Zach_TC_Box = False

Anyway, after seeing this update. I decided this is game over for me.
Dev is forcibly adding stuff to induce jealousy and self cuck. Mom flirt with that mechanics? Yeah , hard pass.

Thanks for your work!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's quite a mess this update.. Introducing ex girlfriend , which by all account seems to be Tori 2.0

On side note, by all means i did not wish to interfere with your work , but a suggestion if i may.
"Principal Moore" would be best choice all the way. Unless one wishes to hear how girls pick some ass male teacher. With this option they agree with you. Principal is actually Adriana, The mom.
Just add minor spoiler so people don't accidentally walk into a.. add (Valerie) to "No" option.
Choosing to do anything with Zach is always a no no. Unless one prefers to c.u.c.k him self..
Except panties switch.. I would gladly take that hit, it even ends fun comment later with Alex comments. Than to let Zach go to dress with any of the girls panties.

menu:
"Yes (+Zach)" if True:
$ Zach_TC_Box = True
$ Zach_Points += 2

scene 08_791 with Dissolve(1)
mc "Yeah, could also release some agression."
z "Awesome."
jump Week3_Thursday_Zach_Box
"No " if True:
$ Zach_TC_Box = False

Anyway, after seeing this update. I decided this is game over for me.
Dev is forcibly adding stuff to induce jealousy and self cuck. Mom flirt with that mechanics? Yeah , hard pass.

Thanks for your work!
Yeah. I was a patron until this update. I feel you. I won't shit talk Nyx though. She's a great writer. Just sad to let this one go.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
Thanks for the gallery! Just wondering, some of the scenes on the 3rd page crashes when I try to watch them? Any idea how to fix that?

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
When youre on Gabi route, you cant reach her scene on training camp.
When Erynn and mc were on school parking lot and Gabi appears, if you are on her route, mc praise her looks and this is the start of her route on training camp, but with your mod this scene dont happen so you cant see her lewd scene unless you watch in the gallery.

SuperThatGuy

Oct 13, 2020
When youre on Gabi route, you cant reach her scene on training camp.
When Erynn and mc were on school parking lot and Gabi appears, if you are on her route, mc praise her looks and this is the start of her route on training camp, but with your mod this scene dont happen so you cant see her lewd scene unless you watch in the gallery.
I also found that this mod closes the Layla path if you're on a purely Layla path and never talked to Lexis.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
As a contructive criticism, i think the panties swap, lockeroom sneak and Gabi classroom dream should be made into gallery scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: genthrow

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I didn't test all of the paths so there's probably some errors
I've found at least two so far, that highlight the wrong answer option.

Once in the Erynn path in the scene in Erynn's apartment, after you have beaten up ethan, (I don't know the exact wording anymore) "stop her" is highlighted, but that results in -4 points for Erynn.

The second one is in the scene with Nikki in the cinema, with the popcorn, there the -2 point option is highlighted

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I've found at least two so far, that highlight the wrong answer option.

Once in the Erynn path in the scene in Erynn's apartment, after you have beaten up ethan, (I don't know the exact wording anymore) "stop her" is highlighted, but that results in -4 points for Erynn.
I don't know what's up with that either... that option is more geared to "protecting" the Alexis option than Erynn.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I don't know what's up with that either... that option is more geared to "protecting" the Alexis option than Erynn.
Later, in 0.8, if you didn't stop her, this choice will cost you more points:

-Move away: v0. 6 = - 4, v0. 8 = +6
-Kiss her: v0. 6 = +2, v0. 8 = - 4

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Later, in 0.8, if you didn't stop her, this choice will cost you more points:

-Move away: v0. 6 = - 4, v0. 8 = +6
-Kiss her: v0. 6 = +2, v0. 8 = - 4
Isn't that only if you sleep with Alexis and Erynn catches you? That's the problem with on relying on a walkthrough in more complex branching games, the walkthrough doesn't know what i want.

Reactions: genthrow