BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Ok they're is no mouse adjust cause I barely move mine and it takes several tries to look forward, and once in the chair if you touch the MMB its impossible to return to POV. Recommendations first ditch the mouse camera control unless for scene dialog or choosing camera position in H scenes.
It's a little awkward but mousewheel click doesn't change Camera, even if you're in an awkward position in the third person you still have to scroll all the way in to switch back to 1st. It's not terrific I know, but it's not a huge issue for me to fix some point.
As to the mouse stuff, that's a little more complex.. I'll take a look somepoint, another thing for the options menu to do.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
I love thicc characters, but if it's possible why not FUTA avoidable? for vanilla players

Thanks in advance

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I love thicc characters, but if it's possible why not FUTA avoidable? for vanilla players

Thanks in advance
There is an option to play as male characters. Beyond that, if you wanna play as the female character but still fuck April, I had considered implementing some sort of strap-on some point or some female/female lesbian only stuff, but honestly that's a ways out especially because I like futa anyway so I'm incredibly biased, but also because it means having to integrate functionality that with every scene I create. So, it's plausible to do, definitely, but I'd prefer to work on something else. I like female on female too, but for me, that and Futa are interchangable.

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
Damn she thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicc

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
This isn't an official review, just a very brief synopsis. Not much content, but it does have an interesting start. Looking forward to a bit more and to "name" the player something other than NAME. Don't know too many people called *screaming at the top of my lungs* NAME. "Hey, what's your name?" NAME. "Yes, what IS your name?" No, it's NAME. "Are you pulling my leg? No seriously, what your name?" I've been telling you... it's NAME.

Anyway, the game does have potential aside from the male player having an identity crisis.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Will you give the option to have the male and futa models nude during sex scenes?
Yes. I will include a toggle for nudity/clothed options during sex for the free/public version, and for the Core (patreon) version the wardrobe would be available from opening the model swapper, and the player would be able to choose which clothes to toggle on/off individually, as well as models, but I've already touched upon that in other posts.
Damn she thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicc
You can thank for that, he's the one who created the character models in the first place (barring the male model, which I dipped myself).. I love thicc women so much it's unreal. (y)
very very court to judge!!
I have no idea what this means.. Lol
best waifu, but someone ate all the pizzas.
Yea I thought about including some prologue where all april does now after the villains disappeared is eat pizza and fuck :ROFLMAO: most likely anal tbh :sneaky:
This isn't an official review, just a very brief synopsis. Not much content, but it does have an interesting start. Looking forward to a bit more and to "name" the player something other than NAME. Don't know too many people called *screaming at the top of my lungs* NAME. "Hey, what's your name?" NAME. "Yes, what IS your name?" No, it's NAME. "Are you pulling my leg? No seriously, what your name?" I've been telling you... it's NAME.

Anyway, the game does have potential aside from the male player having an identity crisis.
I appreciate that, I always appreciate reviews with a lot of candor. And yes NAME is obviously a placeholder, I'm still trying to wrap my around a lot of the content included in the packaged Dialogue System.. I shall include a naming input system down the line for definite. Nobody calls themselves 'Name' in reality, that would be far too confusing.. Neme is close though.. Lol But yea, I intend to add more down the line -- I want to do more technical fixes/QoL stuff first though.

Just for the sake of clarity, the Story Character's (default, without player input) names (from the character selection) are 'Interview-Kun' and 'Interview-Chan' respectively. Unfortunately the futa character is also having an identity crisis at the moment because of this.

Also, if anyone has any other ideas, suggestions or feedback I'd love to hear it! Thank you :)

Reactions: ZoneTan20

Huntkinhero

Jan 27, 2019
Well I'm actually curious at this point where there be TMNT Easter egg and other little secrets. by the way this is actually pretty good game.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Interview With April
v. 0.00681 (Not quite 0.0069)

All my testing thus far points to the following issues being fixed in this latest update:

Bug Fixes

* I was not aware of this but the male animations for the male characters (idles & walking animation) were borked, especially when using the model swapper in the CORE version. Fix has been made.
*Spamming escape whilst already in a conversation should no longer create a softlock/destroy dialogue.
*(CORE) Swapping Models should no longer reset their poses
*(CORE) Swapping Models during sex is now Possible during Sex.. Changing Individual Clothing for these models during sex is currently not possible, but will probably be looking at integration of this for next update (or so)
*Fixed a few visual Bugs and Inconsistency Errors
*Sex Camera should no longer clip through the wall

QoL

* Credits for music now included in Credits
* Working on an Integrated Toggle function that enables/disables clothing (can become nude/non nude at the click of a button) for characters during sex. Available for everyone.

Known Issues

* (CORE) Wardrobe selection for sex characters is going to be inoperable until I can find a way to integrate all elements of the system with one another

Well I'm actually curious at this point where there be TMNT Easter egg and other little secrets. by the way this is actually pretty good game.
Easter eggs are far off at the moment, but I'll consider adding easter eggs and stutff like that sure. Not very high on my list of priorities though lol. Appreciate the feedback :) but it's still early days yet lol
I'm trying to play this game but I can't. How to fix?
Tell me what the problem is exactly and I'll see what I can do to help. As in, what is the exact process of you trying to play the game, and what happens when you attempt to do so.

Last edited:

Midas' Heart

Jan 7, 2021
Well, I can't access it at all cause for whatever reason, my unity games are converted to firefox downloads and when I click them, they won't work

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Well, I can't access it at all cause for whatever reason, my unity games are converted to firefox downloads and when I click them, they won't work
I don't know how you managed that. The Runtime executable is just a .exe file, should have nothing to do with firefox at all. Maybe download another browser and uninstall firefox. That's a really unique issue lol

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote