RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
The first Person Camera Mouse you mean? It's currently the only one I have a script that can facilitate changing sensitivity for. I can remove camera smoothing, it's not something I'm particularly attached to. Have you had a chance to compare third person Player camera with Sex Scene camera? It's the same script/component but with different values.
Sorry I meant the third person when walking around. It's very hard to control because of the smoothing causes a ton of lag and the mouse being too sensitive.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Sorry I meant the third person when walking around. It's very hard to control because of the smoothing causes a ton of lag and the mouse being too sensitive.
Oh, I'm afraid that I currently have no systems in place that can currently access values of the third person camera but I will write one up for the next update. I'd been meaning to look at that again, the Third Person Camera wasn't quite sitting right with me before release either honestly, but it's also comforting to know that the issue wasn't the Sex Scene Camera as that was the one I'd spent the most time going over.

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
There is an option to play as male characters. Beyond that, if you wanna play as the female character but still fuck April, I had considered implementing some sort of strap-on some point or some female/female lesbian only stuff, but honestly that's a ways out especially because I like futa anyway so I'm incredibly biased, but also because it means having to integrate functionality that with every scene I create. So, it's plausible to do, definitely, but I'd prefer to work on something else. I like female on female too, but for me, that and Futa are interchangable.
When will futa on male scenes happen if at all?

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I suggest some changes:
  • The camera flies everywhere in a sex scene whenever I try to select something else, make the turning option tied to a click and drag or something.
  • Speaking of the camera, why do you need so much mouse sensitivity for with the slider option anyway?
  • Remove the camera smoothing, or at least make it optional.
  • Give us a setting to change the controls in the future, my mousewheel click is broken, so I can't really change the camera from 1st to 3rd.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Still can't play with bonnie...why?
Use the model swapper, it's in the core version.

(Sound in this video is bugged, apologies, I'll make a new video to better illustrate this feature some point)

When will futa on male scenes happen if at all?
I might include some independent animations for that at a later date, for now you can use the model swapper and change the female character to a male model. It's a quick solution for what you wanna see.

Illustrated in the link I posted above.

The controls are a disaster
Anything Specific?

I suggest some changes:
  • The camera flies everywhere in a sex scene whenever I try to select something else, make the turning option tied to a click and drag or something.
  • Speaking of the camera, why do you need so much mouse sensitivity for with the slider option anyway?
  • Remove the camera smoothing, or at least make it optional.
  • Give us a setting to change the controls in the future, my mousewheel click is broken, so I can't really change the camera from 1st to 3rd.
In future updates I'll have a sensitivity slider which affects third person camera, for now this has not yet been implemented. It seems that the mouse sensitivity issue in first person is an issue that has been carried across from the last version.

I can work on a hotfix today to remove that and the aggregious camera smoothing.

If you can use the mouse wheel at all you can still scroll in and out by scrolling the mouse wheel up and down, mouse click isn't required. I might include some keyboard shortcuts down the line and remappable keys, but that's a ways out at the moment.

Last edited:

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
: Update :

Interview With April - HIGH - OPTIMISED.gif

Following a few criticisms about The third person camera I decided to have a little look at it myself and found it could indeed use some improvement and finetune. Please note, that currently there is still no in-game means to change camera sensitivity of the third person camera and this is something that will be implemented in a seperate update. If you still find the camera bothersome/clunky after this update, then I'm afraid you'll just have to wait for *that* update.

Changelog v0.1056

Changes/Fixes
  • Third Person Camera Sensitivity has been reduced
  • Negated the effects of Camera Smoothing somewhat
  • Overhauled Third Person/Sex Scene Camera
  • Changed Finish Screen for Public Version
  • Default First Person Camera Sensitivity has been halved
  • Updated Credits Section
Additions
  • Added in Menu Hyperlink for CORE version
  • Added Hyperlink to 'Finish' Screen
- CORE ONLY:
  • In game Futa/Penis toggle buttons would potentially disappear on certain resolutions.. This has since been fixed.

:Dick

Jul 5, 2018

View attachment 2784428

Overview:
Character Models provided by

April conducts an interview with *You*!
Freeform Sex Simulator with Emphasis on Player Interaction, Dialogue and Player Choice
Includes Story driven gameplay alongside Free-play content and a Model Swapper and other content that is exclusive to Patrons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-21
Release Date: 2023-07-21
Developer: Baron Vampson - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1056
OS: Windows *(If your OS can run Unity Games this shouldn't be an issue)
Language: English
Other Games: F95
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

tF is this cant stop laughing

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InterviewWithApril-0.1056
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Anything Specific?
required. I might include some keyboard shortcuts down the line and remappable keys, but that's a ways out at the moment.
NEver mind, I deleted my reply. The controls were wonky the first time I played it for some reason but after closing and opening again they seemed to work normally.

Reactions: BaronVampson

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
camera's frustrating in this game i cant even zoom in, nonetheless need more stuff like this, big sized 3d futa games
There's a zoom function whilst walking around that's accessible by using the mouse wheel, I'm not sure if there's a zoom during sex scenes I don't think that's in the current version but if it is then that'll be accessible by mouse wheel too

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote