VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Intimate Brothel [v0.7.1] [Modzso]

1. 2.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Mmmh yes, grind your slow trickle of money to raise your stats by literal decimal points so you can grind some more (slightly faster now!), so you can continue to raise stats by decimal points so you can defeat enemies 0.001% faster, so you can earn money a second, slower way, slightly faster, and all the stuff I just mentioned is RNG-based, so you could literally go an entire day failing to mine anything.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

jackops

finaly a game withe pregnancy system/management :love::love::love:

On the other side the story is a little wobbly and common but credible enough given the context, for the art can do better with a small constructuer of character it can pass.
    For animations, it seem to me
    slapdash for a V0.7, not to mention that the content is really very little but that I can understand it (for the moment) .
    Considering a V1.0 is the release the 0.7 lack of content but each programmer notes as he wants, for me it's more like a version 0.2 / 0.3

to finish the game has a huge potential if the programmer continues on it to throw and refines what he did.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Drake_Drakones

this is a realy nice game whit a high potential to become a great game in my opinion, the artworks and the animations are realy nice and good looking. I am looking forwat to see this game compleded, the Story is good and it makes fun to play this game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Glad

The renpy engine is not suitable here. This looks and feels like RPGM game. Showcased best during combat, which unlike better renpy game is a dialogue you have to go through 10 times(100 hp, 11 damage per hit at base level). Everything is a grind same way the combat is. Prostitution is extremely basic: you perform an action you get paid for with a tiny, short gif animation. If there isn't a gif animation for an action, you can't perform it. There is no requirement, demand or satisfaction from a client. Only actions that cost 20 energy and give you some money. The energy cost of mining is very 100, which is how much you regenerate per day, energy potions are expensive. Upgrading gear costs 10 ore, so 10 days of work in which you can't work as prostitute, or have to pay for expensive potions.

Wrong engine, lazy or not at all well thought out gameplay. Also, not a VN.