Into animals ?

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Something that's always amazed me is playing with animals fucking each other.
Whoever plays those games, what do you like? Does it give you a hard-on for watching animals fuck each other?
I have the impression that it's the only kind of game and personally I'm not a zoophile.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Real life animals fucking each other and or humans? Nah that shits gross. 2D or 3D beasty on the other hand I could choke the rooster to that anytime anywhere.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Im not sure if that what you meant but apparently Furry has become more popular these days, sucks for me because im not into that but it may be worth to you check it out.

Apr 18, 2019
No. But if it's a human-shaped humanoid cat girl, then it can be hot if done right. Anime cat girls ain't done right. They look like girls that just dressed like a cat (beside that I don't enjoy japanese media mostly anyway). 99,99% of furry cat girl ain't done right either, because most of the time they make them look too much like the cat instead of the human. So its just the other way around but same tragedy. So in conclusion. There will never be a catgirl adult novel that I could enjoy, except I do one myself. But I can't code nor is my english good enough, nor have I ever used a 3D program to create animations and renders, nor can I draw.