VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Into the Milfy-verse [v0.02] [Phase X Studios]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

Sad to see this abandoned. Probs the right call with the IP issue. Its setup nicely with all the characters.

The models are really done well, the right amount of thickness.
    The writing could use work but I did enjoy the memes here and there .

No sound, animations or actual scenes. Just what ifs and peeking
    Play it if you want to see those , otherwise I wouldn't bother since it was abandoned
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mokoantic

Beautiful characters in a world we all are familiar with. This game has a huge potential if it sticks more and less with the spider man story line with good lewd content. I really hope the dev doesn't give up on it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

An_Able

Another game with great renders and absolutely awful writing.

The girls are attractive, especially the MILFs, but I can't help feeling disappointed by everything else. Single option choices, breaking the fourth wall for no reason, bad English, nonsensical plot, absolutely cringe humour... It's just another mediocre VN but with a Spider-Man coat of paint.

It's partly my fault for expecting more out of it, I guess. The threadbare description and humour tag is usually an indicator that the game will barely have a plot and consist mostly of random = funny humour.

Bottom line: know what you're in for, which is great renders with dumb internet comedy and a worse retelling of a story almost everyone already knows.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

fcut

A ridiculously high quality comedy game, pray it doesn't abandon soon. Be it tasteful perving on hot characters or the insane detail put in sound effects of both the pleasing and disturbing variety, abundant pop culture references that may surprise you, this new game has it all. 5/5 would pet the pussy again.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

AwakenEX

Indeed, very future. You nearly killed me with laughter with that Mj line.
    The renders are really good too, especially May. Her wearing those jeans almost gave me a heart attack

I'll bookmark it here and follow along, maybe I'll even be able to support this project.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Into the Milfy - verse [v0.1]

I'm genuinely excited when I saw this one of latest updates ( coz this the first Spidey game I saw on this forum, don't know whether other Spidey games are here). So downloaded it fast and played. I'm glad with this release.

For a parody game I thought may be this was fuck feast but I'm glad it's not like that. For now there is only short content but it is enjoyable. Good graphics and models. Keep up the current pace dev. Like the guy below said make the sex scenes deserving and give more importance to story. I don't mind even if it is slowburn. Can't wait to see Peter in his Spidey costume fighting some villains. Yep Im excited for the action. Would love too the short haired Spidey Gwen from other verse here.

+ Graphics and models
    + Humor
    + Writing

- short content

Overall I enjoyed this one. Keep up the good work dev looking forward to next updates. Hoping this one don't get abandoned

:coffee:
  7. 3.00 star(s)

xiphe116

Not a lot of substance here. Good Renders but the pacing and transitioning are somewhat choppy. It does feel like a rushed demo. Writing is mediocre. They think it's funny, but unfortunately it was flushed down into the cringe zone.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Tengen_Uzui

Whoa this game looks amazing specially Aunt May! Seems like developer knows what he is doing but still gonna say it, please don't consider this as parody and develop the characters, make the sex scenes deserved. I really loved it and looking forward for next update. All the best!! :):)(y)